SSU New & Returning Students Hostel Accommodation for 2017/2018 Session.
This is to inform all new and old students of Sokoto State University that the SSU management have released the steps or procedure for apply for SSU Hostel Accommodation.
Consequently, interested candidates should follow the steps below for SSU hostel accommodation or bed space reservation for 2017/2018 Academic Session.
How to Apply for SSU Hostel Accommodation or SSU Hostel Space Reservation.
- Visit the University website at www.ssu.edu.ng and click on Online Hostel Management System or visit www.hostel.ssu.edu.ng
- Enter your Admission Number as username and password and click on login.
- Click on “Reserve Bed Space” button and select block name, room number and bed number available for you. Then, click on “Confirm and Generate Invoice” button in order to get your customized and unique payment invoice with Remita Reference Retrieval (RRR) number.
- Print your invoice and proceed to any Bank nationwide or click on “Pay Now” button to make payment via any of the remita instant payment options.
- After payment, login again and print your bedspace acknowledgement slip and then proceed to Students’ Affairs Division.
Note: Should you have any inquiry, comment, or require any technical support, feel free to contact ICT Help Desk at [email protected] or +234 903 037 8374, +234 811 866 1884, +234 905 859 1658.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.