Have you been asking for the SLU Post UTME Screening Date? Then be informed that the Sule Lamido University Post UTME Screening Date, time & Venue for 2019/2020 Session has been announced. See details below.
This is to inform the general public especially candidates who purchased the Sule Lamido University (SLU) Post UTME Screening for 2019/2020 Session that the school management has announced the screening date.
SLU Post UTME Screening Date.
The Screening Exercise for both the UTME and DE candidates will take place as follows:
- Faculty of Education – Wednesday, 28th August 2019
- Faculty of Humanities – Thursday, 29th August, 2019
- Faculty of Natural and Applied Sciences – Friday, 30th August, 2019
Candidates must present the Originals and photocopies of the following documents:
- Acknowledgement Slip
- Evidence of Payment
- UTME Result/DE Registration Slip
- SSCE Statement(s) of Result
- Two recent passport-sized photographs with white background
- Certificate of Indigeneship
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
- ‘A’ Level Statement of Result (for DE candidates only)
VENUE OF THE SCREENING:
Short-listed Candidates should report at the University’s Permanent Site, Kano-Jahun Road, Kafin- Hausa, Jigawa State by 9:00 am on the appropriate date.
Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening exercise on the date he/she is invited will not be considered for admission into the University during the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
If you have any question, please feel free to use the comment box below or call 08083355620, 07082849195, and 09050974583. You can also send an email to [email protected].
We pray your name appears on SLU Admission List for 2019/2020 Academic Session.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.