Sule Lamido University IJMB and Remedial Admission Form for 2020/2021 Session is now on sale. See how to apply and other details below.
This is to inform all prospective candidates for 2020/2021 Admission into IJMBE and Remedial Programmes of the School of Preliminary Studies (SPS), Sule Lamido University (SLU) Kafin Hausa, that the IJMB and Remedial Admission Form is out.
Registration will commence from Monday, 1st March, 2021 to midnight of
Wednesday, 31st March, 2021 for IJMBE Candidates and Monday, 1st March, 2021 to midnight of Sunday, 14th March, 2021 for Remedial Candidates.
Latest Update: The new deadline to apply for IJMB is now 4th April 2021.
SLU IJMB Admission Eligibility
- Candidates applying for IJMBE Programme must possess a minimum of five (5) credits in the SSCE, obtained in not more than two sittings, including English Language for Arts students, Mathematics for Science students and either English Language or Mathematics for Social and Management Science students.
- While those applying for Remedial Studies must have three (3) credits and two (2) passes at O’Level in SSCE in subjects offered in the Remedial Programme. Candidates applying for Remedial Arts should have at least a pass in English Language while those applying for Science should have at least a pass in Mathematics.
How to Apply for SLU IJMB Form
To register, follow the procedures below:
Visit the Sule Lamido University Kafin Hausa website at www.slu.edu.ng, click on admission and select online application or visit admissions.slu.edu.ng direct. Select the programme you are applying for and then click on Apply to create an account by using your email address as your username and a password of your choice.
Log in using your email and password to upload your photo and update your profile.
Select the programme of your choice such as IJMBE Arts, Science or Social Sciences or Remedial Arts or Science as the case may be, and fill out your O’Level results and subject combination in the case of IJMB Candidates.
Generate Payment Invoice or Pay Direct.
Make payment of the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only (exclusive of REMITA charges) as IJMBE Screening or Remedial Application Fee via REMITA on the SLU Admission Portal.
Generate your Acknowledgement Slip.
Candidates MUST present the originals and photocopies of the following documents during the Screening Exercise.
- Acknowledgement Slip.
- Evidence of Payment (RRR Receipt)
- WAEC, SSCE/NECO Statements of Result or their equivalent.
- Two recent passport-sized photographs with white background.
- Certificate of Indigeneship.
- Birth Certificate or Sworn Declaration of Age.
SLU IJMB Screening Schedule
The Screening Exercise for candidates seeking admission into
- IJMBE Science Programme will be conducted on Tuesday, 6th April, 2021,
- While the IJMBE Arts and Social Science applicants will be screened on Wednesday, 7th April, 2021.
All Remedial applicants should know that they are not involved in the screening exercise.
VENUE OF THE SCREENING
All eligible Candidates should report at the University’s Permanent Site, Kano-Jahun Road, Kafin Hausa, Jigawa State by 9:00am each day.
Any candidate who fails to appear for the Screening Exercise on the dates above will not be considered for admission into any of the Programmes for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
All enquiries should be directed to [email protected]
Some quick example text to build on the card title and make up the bulk of the card’s content.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.