SLU Cut-Off Mark 2020: Sule Lamido University (SLU) Cut-off mark for 2021/2022 academic session has been released.
We are pleased to inform the general public especially aspirants of Sule Lamido University (SLU), that the JAMB cut-off mark for 2021/2022 academic session is 120 – 160 depending on the course.
This implies that all 2021 JAMB candidates who scored at least 120 in UTME and chose SLU as their choice of institution are eligible to get the SLU post utme form.
However, though the cut-off mark is 120, some courses require a higher cut-off mark.
See the cut-off mark for all courses available in SLU below:
The Approved cut off Marks for each Programmes has been provided below;
Faculty of Education
- B.A. (Edi English – 150
- B.Sc. (Ed) Biology – 150
- B. Sc. (Ed) Chemistry – 150
- B.Sc. (Ed) Mathematics – 120
- B.Sc. (Ed) Physics – 120
Faculty of Humanities
- B. A. Arabic – 150
- B. A. English – 150
- B. A. Hausa – 140
- B. A. History – 120
- B.A. Islamic Studies – 160
Faculty of Natural and Applied Sciences
- B. Sc. Biology – 150
- B. Sc. Chemistry – 140
- B.Sc. Computer Science – 140
- B. Sc. Mathematics – 120
- B. Sc. Physics – 120
For your reading pleasure, please check out the following recommended links:
- Federal Universities Cut-Off Marks
- State Universities Cut-Off Marks
- Change Of Course/Institution Form
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Cheapest Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.