The 2021 Seyi Bickersteth Scholarship Fund For Nigerians is now ongoing. The deadline to apply is 28th September 2021. The scholarship’s worth is N400,000. Only 100l students can apply.
Seyi Bickersteth Scholarship Fund in partnership with KPMG, Andersen, and Leadway Assurance Company Limited invites suitably qualified applicants for the Seyi Bickersteth Scholarship Programme (SBSP).
Beneficiaries of the programme will receive a scholarship grant worth Four Hundred Thousand Naira (N400,000) annually.
Asides from the scholarship grant, beneficiaries will also receive:
- Summer internship opportunities during the holiday or while they are on National Industrial attachment.
- Mentorship opportunities and exposure.
- Upon completion, candidates will be eligible to work at any of the three firms (KPMG, Leadway Assurance or Andersen) if they graduate with a First Class or Second Class Upper Division degree
Application Deadline: September 28, 2021
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- A minimum of 5 Distinctions (As & Bs) from their WASSCE (including English and Mathematics).
- Student’s SSCE results cannot also be older than 2 years.
- A minimum score of 230 in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- You must have admission to a Federal University in Nigeria.
- Your ’ four-year course must be in Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Insurance or Actuarial Sciences.
- You must be admitted into 100 level at the time of application. The scholarship is open to students who attended public secondary schools in Nigeria or private secondary schools (where the student received a scholarship to attend)
1. Every applicant should have a valid personal email account and phone number.
2. Applications by eligible candidates should be submitted online at https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/SBSP2021
3. Candidates should include personal and educational details in the application.
4. Applicants should upload scanned copies of the following as part of the application:
- Recent passport-sized photograph of the applicant in JPEG format, not more than 200kilobytes;
- University or JAMB Admission Letter;
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) Result;
- O’ Level Result(s); and ‘A’ Level /OND /NCE Result(s) as applicable;
How to Apply for the 2021 Seyi Bickersteth Scholarship
To apply, follow the steps below:
1. Click on “Apply Now” tab.
2. Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account
4. Click on https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/SBSP2021 to return to the Scholarship site
5. Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
6. Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
7. Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
8. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to ensure that they are clear and accurate.
9. When asked to upload a photo, upload a passport photograph with a white background.
10. Recheck application information to avoid errors
11. Click “Apply Now” to submit information
12. You will receive an email and a SMS that confirms your application was successful.
13. Return to https://candidate.scholastica.ng/, enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
14. Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
15. If National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6, to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN)
- Visit http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register and learn more about the National Identity Number
- Click “Create Account” and fill in the required fields
- Login with Email and Password to complete the form
- After completion, schedule a date for photo and finger print capture
- Visit any of the 37 capture centres www.nimc.gov.ng/pages/general/enrolmentcentres.htm to complete the registration process and obtain your National Identity Number
- You can also do your total registration at the NIMC office
16. Return to https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/SBSP2021 and update application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion
Note: Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty from the Scholarship board
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.