Redeemer’s University Nigeria (RUN) Transcript Application Procedure has been released. The transcript fees has also been released.
The management of the Redeemer’s University Nigeria (RUN) has released the procedures for online application for Transcript
Redeemer’s University Transcript Application Procedure
Transcript applications shall be made as stated below:
- Transcript fees (Non-refundable):
- e-copy, ₦12,000.00;
- WES – Canada and the USA, ₦12,000.00;
- addresses within Nigeria, ₦12,000.00;
- addresses in Europe/Africa, ₦20,000.00;
- addresses in the USA/Canada/Far Europe/Asia, ₦25,000.00;
- unofficial/student copy, visit results.run.edu.ng
- Transcript fees can be paid through “a” or “b”:
- The Undergraduates Portal – kindly download the procedure: http://reg.run.edu.ng/Process_Flow/Special_Pay_Process_Flow.pdf OR
- Bank Deposit/Fund Transfer to REDEEMER’S UNIVERSITY IGR 1016250461 UBA.
- After payment, you are expected to forward an application letter to [email protected] with the subject Request for Transcript, then attach a properly scanned copy of your Degree Certificate and payment slip/receipt. The mail must contain;
- Your Full Name, Matriculation Number, Programme, Year of Graduation;
- The Full Name and Office Address of the recipient (not postal address), and
- Official email address (for e-copy only).
- Note: The University does not forward official transcripts to personal email/postal addresses nor to applicants. Only to recognized Institutions and Organisations.
- Kindly note that transcripts are AVERAGELY processed within 10 working days. The counting starts from the day your request was acknowledged.
- For further inquiries, chat up bit.ly/RUNTranscripts
For technical issues, message [email protected]
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.