RUGIPO Academic Calendar: The Rufus Giwa Polytechnic (RUGIPO) Academic Calendar for 2020/2021 Session has been released.
The Management of Rufus Giwa Polytechnic (RUGIPO) has released the approved academic calendar for 2020/2021 session.
RECOMMENDED: 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution.
RUGIPO Academic Calendar.
This is to inform all members of the polytechnic community that the academic calendar in the first semester for the 2020/2021 academic session has been amended as reflected below:
- 3rd August, 2021: Matriculation of fresh students to be done online students are to observe the covid-19 protocol
- 9th – 27th August 2021: First semester exams (except those on SIWES)
All members of the polytechnic community including the matriculating students are expected to be part of the matriculation ceremony through zoom noting that the institution’s ICT will provide the link on the institution’s website.
Meanwhile, the decision is that academic activities in the first semester of the 2020/2021 academic session commence for SIWES students on Monday 16th August 2021.
Below are some recommended Links for your reading consumption:
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behavior) You Should Never Forget
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Universities & Polytechnics
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.