Rufus Giwa Poly HND, ND Part-Time, Diploma, Professional & Certificate Admission Forms 2021/2022 is Out.
This is to inform all candidates who are interested in Rufus Giwa Poly HND, ND Part-Time, Diploma, Professional & Certificate Admission Forms for 2021/2022 Session that sales of the form are ongoing.
Yes applications are invited into the RUGIPO HND, ND Part-Time, Diploma, Professional & Certificate Admission Forms for 2021/2022 Session.
For RUGIPO Professional Courses, please check our Rufus Giwa Poly Courses page
Rufus Giwa Poly ND Part-Time Courses, Duration and Requirements.
- Business Admin. & Management
- Banking and Finance
- Office Technology & Management
- Hospitality Management Technology
- Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Estate Management
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Food Science Technology
- Mass Communication
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Computer Science
- Public Administration
- Quantity Surveying
Duration: 3 Sessions.
- The requirements for these courses are the same as for JAMB ND requirements.
- ADMISSION WITH DEFICIENCY IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR ALL NATIONAL DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: KINDLY NOTE THAT ADMISSION INTO PART TIME PROGRAMMES FOR THE 2020/2021 ACADEMIC SESSION IS NOW AVAILABLE IN OWO, IKARE, IFON, AKURE, ONDO, ORE AND OKITIPUPA.
- All Part Time candidates are to register with JAMB and use their JAMB Registration number for the application into the Polytechnic.
RECOMMENDED: Check Out Rufus Giwa Poly Post UTME Form.
All the HND candidates that apply for admission are enjoined to forward their O’level result(s), National Diploma (ND) certificates/results, registration’s printout, photocopy of JAMB admission letters where applicable and academic transcripts to:
THE AG. REGISTRAR,
RUFUS GIWA POLYTECHNIC,
OWO – ONDO STATE
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All interested candidates are enjoined to visit the Portal of the Polytechnic (sf.rugipo.edu.ng) and register on-line after paying Ten thousand, five hundred naira (N10,500.00) through Unified Payment Using ATM Card or any Commercial Bank in the country to access the website.
Note: All Part-Time candidates are to register with JAMB and use their JAMB Registration number for the application into the Polytechnic.
For further enquiries, contact the following hotlines: 09039676496, 07067802143 on Mondays – Fridays between the hours of 8.00 a.m. and 4.00 p.m.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.