RSU Post utme form: Rivers State University of Science and Technology, RSUST Post UTME Screening Registration for 2021/2022 Academic Session is still on sale. The deadline to apply is now 14th October 2021. The cut-off mark is 160.
This is to inform all aspirants of Rivers State University of Science and Technology (RSUST) that the Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 academic session is out.
The registration for the screening exercise will start on Wednesday 8th September 2021 and will now end on 14th October 2021.
Candidates Eligible to Apply for RSUST Post UTME Form
- The screening exercise for admission of candidates will be administered only on candidates who chose RSU as their first choice University.
- Only candidates who scored 160 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are qualified for the screening exercise in all the Faculties of the University.
- Candidates must possess the basic five (5) O’ level credit passes in accordance with the University’s Entry Requirements (Faculty /Departmental) before applying for the screening Exercise. It is mandatory that Candidates should upload their O ‘Level results and a scanned copy of their passport photograph. However, candidates who are awaiting their O’level results may apply but should so indicate.
How to Apply for RSUST Post UTME Form.
Pay the sum of N2000 non-refundable as the screening fee.
Candidates are expected to register for the screening exercise On-line by logging onto rsu.edu.ng and making e-payment of Two Thousand naira (N2,000.00) only by using Interswitch Verve enabled cards or using the Pay Direct Bank Branch option.
Candidates are encouraged to come to the Self Help of the Information Technology Centre, Rivers State University for RELIABLE registration and BIOMETRICS.
- Visit www.rsu.edu.ng or www.ecampus.rsu.edu.ng and click on Applications
- Click on the Programme REGULAR under Application Name “2021/2022 POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE FOR ADMISSION“
- Click on BUY PIN, Enter your Name, email, and Phone numbers , then Click on Pay with Pay Panel. Note that it is candidates’ personal phone numbers and email addresses that are required.
- Click on Continue, select Payment Method (Payment Using Debit Card and Bank Branch Option are available), and click on Continue to Payment.
- Enter Debit Card details and Complete Payment.
- A PIN will be displayed and also sent to your email.
- Enter the PIN in the PIN section of the Application and Click on Start Application.
- Follow the Application Process to the end and Print out your Screening Exercise Slip.
- Applicants are expected to have all information required for this Application such as JAMB Registration Number, O’level Results and Personal Data.
RSU Post UTME Screening Schedule
The screening exercise will take place from Monday 18th September 2021.
- Candidates are to note that the mode of the screening exercise is ELECTRONIC.
- It is important that candidates practice how to use the computer especially the use of mouse and keyboard.
- Candidates are expected to note that the screening test shall be done at the Information Communication and Technology Centre (ICTC) of the University, therefore they should stick to the time and date on the screening test slip as no candidates will be allowed after the scheduled date of examinations.
- The Post-UTME screening exercise will take place from Monday 18th October 2021, at the Information Communication and technology Centre (ICTC) of the University. Candidates are requested to please note that Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration. The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated on the test slip.
- Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time. All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
- Parents, guardians and well-wishers are advised to stay away from the venue of the screening exercise.
Documents Required for RSUST Screening
All candidates for the screening exercise are required to come to the examination venue with their test slip printed out during the On-line registration. We also recommend you go with your UTME Result.
Other Important Things to Note
- Candidates are encouraged to come to the Self Help of the Information Technology Centre, Rivers State University for RELIABLE registration and BIOMETRICS.
- Candidates must report at the test venue one (1) hour before the scheduled time on their test slip.
- Candidates are to note that the mode of screening exercise is ELECTRONIC. It is important that candidates practice how to use the computer especially the use of mouse and keyboard before they turn up for the screening exercise.
- All candidates for the screening exercise are required to come to the examination venue with their test slip printed out during the On-line registration.
If you still have any question regarding the RSU 2021/2022 Post UTME, Please feel free to ask your questions!
Check out the following recommended articles for your reading pleasure:
- Check Allschool Latest Gist HERE
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out 2020/2021.
- How to gain Admission Into any University in Nigeria 2020/2021
- How to Score Extremely High in your POST UTME
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Cheapest Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees
- 10 Easy Ways To Remember Everything You Read in The Exam Hall
- Top 20 Most Competitive Universities in Nigeria
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- 5 Challenges Faced by Medical Students in Nigeria Universities
- Best Engineering Courses in Nigeria, their Salary & Admission Requirements
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.