Rivers State University, RSUST First Batch Admission List for 2021/2022 Session is Officially Out. See how to apply and other details below.
This is to inform all candidates who participated in the 2021/2022 Post-UTME of the Rivers State University, (RSU) Port-Harcourt, that the RSUST First batch admission list is out.
Candidates who are offered admission should log onto the University Website and make e-payments of Acceptance fee of Thirty-Nine Thousand, One Hundred & Fifty Naira (N39,150.00) only.
Thereafter, they are to proceed with further On-line Clearance before payment of School Fees.
Below are some recommended links for your reading pleasure:
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
How to Check RSUST First Batch Admission List
- Visit: RSUST Admission Status Portal
- Locate the Admission List Section
- Enter JAMB Registration Number in the space provided and proceed to check if you were admitted to the RSUST admission list.
- You can also check your admission on JAMB Admission Portal.
Note: If admitted, please make sure you accept your admission on JAMB CAPS Portal.
RSU Clearance Documents
- JAMB Admission Letter
- Original Jamb Result
- Accepted Admission Status from Jamb (Caps)
- Original O’level Certificates
- Birth Certificate
- LGA Identification Letter
- Acceptance Fee Receipt
Congratulations to candidates who made it to the RSUST Merit Admission List for the 2021/2022 Academic Session
We wish you a happy stay on campus!!!
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.