A student at River State University has expressed shock at what she saw in a package of food she bought from a seller in the hostel area.
Following Woko Joan’s complaint on Facebook, other students said that similar cases have occurred countless times.
In her word:
MAY I NOT BUY DEATH WITH MY OWN HANDS
Yesterday, I bought a plate of rice for dinner, from a food vendor at HOSTEL C, And while I was eating I nearly swallowed a large piece of RUSTED ZINC inside the food I was eating!
Most annoying and provoking of it all was that, when I approached the woman who sold the food to me, she responded to my complaint with no iota of remorse at all!!
Since the school has said it is a NO NO agenda for students to cook in the hostels by themselves.
Then i’m calling on the SUG WELFARE to please look critically into matters pertaining to the food students consume
It is a matter deserving of utmost concern and attention!
Every day students are falling ill because of the RUBBISH they’re served by those vendors
If the students community truly matters to you all, then even a proper supervision as to the place where these meals are prepared should not be a very tasking project
NA STUDENT WEY DEY ALIVE GO CONVOCATE
I really thank God for my life�
Aluta continua, Victoria ascerta
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.