PressPay NG Scholarship Scheme Season II for Nigerian Students is still ongoing. The deadline to apply is 31st May 2022. See details below.
This is to inform all Nigerian students that PressPay NG has started accepting applications for second phase scholarship for 2022.
The scholarship will run from 1st April to 31st May 2022.
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
As the most populous African country and the seventh most populous country in the world, United Nations anticipates that Nigeria will become the third-largest country in the world by 2050 with 399 million people.
With the average cost of public universities in Nigeria at $125-$500 per year, and the average cost of private institutions at $2,700 annually, affording and financing tertiary education has become a fundamental challenge for the average Nigerian student. With the average annual Tertiary Education Dropout Rate at about 18%, something drastic has to be done.
Driven by the passion to solve this fundamental social problem and nip the challenges of tertiary education financing in the bud, Coverpage Partnership Solutions Limited has developed PressPayNg – An education technology that offers education savings, education loans, education insurance, education health maintenance and holiday jobs for students in tertiary institutions in Nigeria. The education savings and loans are aimed at tuition payment in order to flatten the curve of tertiary education dropout rate and boost the Nigerian economy through human capital development.
Conditions for PressPay Scholarship
- All applicants must register and be verified on PressPayNg App (download from play store) or www.presspay.ng
- Awards are available for Undergraduate and Postgraduate programmes for studies primarily at institutions within Nigeria.
- Each scholarship covers the cost of tuition only for one (1) academic year, and will carry a maximum value of N2,500,000.00.
- New students must show proof of acceptance into a full-time programme.
- All Continuing students must provide evidence that they are in good academic standing.
How to Apply for the PressPay Scholarship
The application procedure is very simple!
To apply, just install the PressPayNG App from your app store, and make sure you get verified on the app. Click on the link below to install the app
Alternatively, create an account online through www.presspay.ng.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.
Join Over 200,000 Readers to Receive Our Latest Edu News:
Please is this scholarship or educational loan system, which the beneficiary is meant to pay back