Zamfara State Schools Resumption Date has been Announced.
The Zamfara State Commissioner of Education, Alhaji Ibrahim Abdullahi, has revealed that schools in the state will resume on Monday 4th January 2021.
Alhaji Ibrahim in an interview with The PUNCH said schools in the state started resuming on Sunday (yesterday).
The commissioner said, “We have already reopened our schools beginning from today, Sunday. We have reopened our boarding schools today (Sunday), while the day schools will resume tomorrow (Monday).
When asked why the state was not following the PTF’s recommendation that schools should not resume till the Jan 18, the commissioner said, “PTF is not the one that gives us directives.
“My directive comes from my governor who asked us to reopen our schools which we have done and we are going to start the first term examination on Wednesday”.
If you have any question, kindly feel free to ask us using the comment box below. We will be very pleased to answer you.
If you don’t have any question, kindly go through some posts we have just for you:
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behavior) You Should Never Forget
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Universities & Polytechnics
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.