Plateau State Schools Resumption Date has been announced..
The Commissioner for Education, (Secondary) in Plateau State, Mrs Elizabeth Wapmuk, said that government would not reopen schools in the state until January 18th, 2021.
Wapmuk, in an interview with one of our correspondents in Jos on Sunday, said that the position of the state government was in compliance with the PTF’s directive.
The commissioner said that government was serious about enforcing COVID-19 protocols in schools across the state.
She said, “ Initially, we planned to reopen schools on January 4, but we have now changed the resumption date to January 18. This is in line with the directive of the PTF on schools resumption across the country .
“We expect the schools to comply with the COVID-19 regulations to ensure the safety of the children because we will not hesitate to shut down any school found to be contravening the rules.”
If you have any question, kindly feel free to ask us using the comment box below. We will be very pleased to answer you.
If you don’t have any question, kindly go through some posts we have just for you:
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behavior) You Should Never Forget
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Universities & Polytechnics
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.