Ogun State Schools Resumption Date has been announced. See details below.
Ogun State Ministry of Education, Science and Technology wishes to announce to the general public that resumption date for all Primary, Secondary schools and Government Science and Technical Colleges in the state is Monday 18th January 2021.
With the emergence of the second wave of COVID-19 parent/guardians, teachers, schools administrators and other stakeholders must ensure full compliance with all COVID-19 protocols/guidelines as released by NCDC and Government.
This include, among others:
- Wearing of facemask by all learners, teachers and other non-teaching staff at all time;
- Use of infrared thermometer for temperature check;
- Use of hand washing facilities with soap and water;
- Use of hand sanitizer;
- Social and physical distancing should be maintained while large gathering such as assembly should be discouraged; And
- Isolation room, health clinic/bay already created in schools should be functional and regularly maintained.
All stakeholders are to ensure strict compliance.
Prof. Abayomi A. Arigbabu, FMAN
Hon. State Commissioner for Education, Science And Technology.
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behavior) You Should Never Forget
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Universities & Polytechnics
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.