Akanu Ibiam Federal Poly Unwana HND (full-time and part-time), and PGD Admission Forms for 2021/2022 Session is Out. The form cost N10,000 for PGD and N5,000 for HND
Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana invites suitably qualified candidates for admission into her Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) Higher National Diploma full/part-time programmes, National Diploma Progarmmes and the pre-National Diploma programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
SEE ALSO: Akanu Ibiam Poly Post UTME Form
Akanu Ibiam Poly Available Courses.
In the page, we will show you the HND, ND (part-time), Pre-ND, and PGD Courses available:
Akanu Ibiam Federal Poly HND Full-time Courses.
HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) BUSINESS BASED COURSES:
- Business Administration & Management
- Office Technology & Management
- Public Administration
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN AND TECHNOLOGY
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Quantity Surveying
SCHOOL OF INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGY
- Agricultural Technology
- Food technology
- Ceramics and Glass Technology
- Hospitality Management and Tourism
- Agric Extension and Management
SCHOOL OF SCIENCE
- Computer Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
Qualifications: Candidates must be holders of National Diploma in the relevant field of study. Also the candidates with CGPA of 2.5 and above must have completed one year Industrial Training. Candidates with CGPA of less than 2.5 must have completed two years Industrial Training.
PART-TIME PROGRAMMES (NATIONAL AND HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA): Business Administration and Management, Office Technology and Management, Library and Information Science, Accountancy, Public Administration, Marketing and Computer Science.
Qualifications: The same as regular programme.
Akanu Ibiam Federal Poly Remedial Courses.
- Business Based Subjects Offered: Maths, English, Economics, Commerce, Business Studies, Principles of Accounting and Literature in English.
- Science Based Subjects Offered: Maths, English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Agric Science, Geography and Technical Drawing.
- Qualifications: Candidates who have previously taken O’Level examinations and those preparing to take O’Level examinations.
SCREENING FOR ADMISSION:
Screening will be done online. The following basic documents are required for the online screening. Other required documents are listed on the Polytechnic website and the application form:
Post-Graduate Diploma (PGD)
- O’Level certificate
- Higher National Diploma (HND) certificate or
- Bachelor’s Degree certificate
- NYSC discharge certificate/NYSC Exclusion or Exemption certificate
Higher National Diploma (HND)
- Original copy of O’Level result or certificate
- Original copy of National Diploma statement of Result obtained from NBTE Accredited Institution
- Original letter of completion of Industrial Training appropriate to the candidate’s CGPA as indicated earlier.
- O’Level statement of result.
National Diploma (Part-time)
- Original copy of O’Level Result(s)
PS: As at the time of Updating this page, the Pre-ND and remedial Registration for 2020/2021 Session is Yet to commence.
How to Apply for Akanu Ibiam Federal Poly PGD, HND, ND & Remedial Admission.
- The application fee for Post-Graduate Diploma is Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only.
- The application fee for Full-Time Higher National Diploma, Part-Time Higher National Diploma, Part-Time National Diploma and Remedial courses is Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) only.
Candidates should pay the Screening Application Fee through the Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana Remita Platform in any bank in Nigeria.
- Candidates should visit the Akanu Ibiam Poly Website HERE.
- Select your programme type and provide your ND REG No/Phone No, fill in your detail ACCURATELY and click the “sign in” button.
- Print the Invoice page that pops out.
- Proceed to the bank(any commercial bank) with the print-out and make your payment using the Remita RRR Generated.
- After the payment, Return to the portal and click the “Apply Now” Button
- Select the Application Type and Supply your RRR
- Proceed to fill your details accurately.
We wish all applicants success in the screening as well as their studies in Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana, Ebonyi State.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.