Plateau State College of Health Tech Zawan Admission Form for 2021/2022 Session is still on sale. The deadline to apply is now 10th Sepetember 2021.
The Management of Plateau State College of Health technology Zawan wishes to inform the general public that the sales of admission forms into the various academic programs of the institution for the 2021/2022 academic session still on sale.
Interested applicants are to obtain RRR (Remitta Retrieval Reference Number) for payment of the cost of forms into any Commercial Bank and come to the College to obtain the form from the Administration Department for completion.
The forms are obtainable after payments of Seven Thousand Naira (#7,000.00) for HND courses and Five Thousand Naira (#5,000.00) for other Courses.
Candidates for admission into (a). National Diploma in Community Health, (b) National Diploma in Environmental Health and (c). National Diploma in Health Information Management (HIM) programs need not UTME) purchase the College forms as Admission into these programs is strictly through JAMB (Retrainees are also to apply through the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) for the Admin, please.
The General Public is hereby informed that the College has introduced National Diploma in Epidemiology and Disease Control and interested applicants can obtain necessary information about the course from the College.
The Aptitude Test is scheduled to hold as follows:
Date: Saturday, 11th September 2021
Time: 9:00 AM prompt
Venue: Plateau State College of Health Technology, Zawan.
1. Medical Laboratory Assistant MLA
2. Medical Laboratory Technician MLT
3. Pharmacy Technician PHT
4. Dental Technologist DHT
5. Dental Surgery Technician DST
6. Dental Therapy DT
7. Public Health Nursing PHN
8. Health Assistant HA
9. Health Technician HT
10.Health Information Technician HIT
11 .Health Information Management NDHIM
12.Environmental Health Technology EHT
13.Environmental Health Technician EVT
14.Environmental Health Assistant EHA
15.Health Education and Promotion HEP
16.Community Health Extension Worker CHEW
17. Junior Community Health Extension Worker JCHEW
18.ND Community Health NDCHEW
19.Health Education Technician HET
20.Community Nutrition Technician CNT
21.Biomedical Engineering BME
22.X-Ray Technician XRT
23.Prosthetics and Orthotics Technology POT
24.Ophthalmic Technician OPT
Method of Application
Interested applicants are to obtain (RRR) for payment in any commercial bank from the bursary department at college of technology Zawan.
Follow the steps below to apply for admission into Plateau State College of Health Technology, Zawan:
- Click Here to create an account.
- Fill the sign up form and register (You must use a valid email and phone number).
- An email will be sent to your mail box. Use the information sent (i.e. username and password) to login to the school portal www.qampusplus.com/portal/Login.php
- Once you are logged in, click “Admission Requirements” to view requirements needed to gain admission into the school.
- Click on “Non-JAMB Application” if you are applying WITHOUT a JAMB result or “JAMB Application” if you are applying WITH a JAMB result.
- If your application is WITHOUT a JAMB result, select your first and second choice course option and click “Next”.
- Your admission form invoice will be generated, click on “Generate RRR” to proceed.
- Select the Payment Channel/Type of your choice and complete your payment.
- Once payment is successful, go to “Non-JAMB Application” or click on the continue application button below to COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION PROCESS.
Note that the closing date for the Sales of Admission Forms is 10th September 2021.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.