Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology (OYSCATECH) Higher National Diploma (HND) Admission Form for the 2021/2022 Session is now on sale. See details below.
Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology, (OYSCATECH), Igboora Higher National Admission form for the 2021/2022 session has been announced.
Interested candidates who have regularized his or her National Diploma (ND) admission with JAMB are invited to apply.
See how to apply and other vital information below.
- Animal Health Technology
- Fisheries Technology
- Crop Production Technology
- Animal Production Technology
- Agricultural extension & management
- Soil science
- Farm Power And Machine Technology
- Post harvesting Engineering Technology
- Soil and Water Conservation Engineering
- Home and Rural Economics
- Forestry Technology
- Computer science
- Five (5) O’Level credit passes as required in National Diploma Programmes.
- A minimum of Lower Credit at National Diploma Level.
- One (1) year post National Diploma cognate experience.
- NCE in Agricultural Science (Double Major) With at least a Merit Pass.
- NCE in Home Economics with a least a Merit Pass.
- Candidates with a PASS at National Diploma level will require a minimum of two years working experience.
- Candidates seeking admission into HND programmes who graduated from other institutions are required to submit transcripts from institutions where they were awarded ND certificates.
- Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Six Thousand Naira (₦6, 000.00) only for the screening exercise and Two Thousand Naira (₦2, 000.00) portal access fee.
Method of Application
- Higher National Diploma (HND) Applicants are to proceed to the admission website of the College http://admissions.oyscatech.edu.ng to make a non-refundable payment of Six Thousand Naira (₦6,000.00) only for the purpose of online registration for the screening exercise using Inter-Switch Enabled Debit Card (ATM) and ₦2000 Portal Access Fees payable through the same process.
- Applicants are expected to carefully complete and submit the on-line application form and uploaded a digital copy of their passport photographs in white background. Any applicant with blurred picture on the post UTME screening registration form will not be admitted into the screening centre as the photograph will be used as a means of identification.
- Candidates should note that satisfaction of this requirement is mandatory. For ease of communication, applicants are to provide valid and active email addresses and phone numbers.
- Any applicant who fails to present himself/herself for the Screening Exercise as scheduled, automatically forfeits being considered for admission.
- Candidates who provides false information to secure admission into any programme of the Polytechnic and upon discovery of such at any point in time will be prosecuted by law enforcement agencies and the admission of such candidate shall be withdrawn.
- Candidates are also advised to BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS as the Polytechnic will not be liable for any transaction with any unauthorized person.
- You are expected to have successfully study and fully understand the requirements for the Department you seek Admission.
- All Application Payments are through the College payment portal, on no account should you give your payment to anybody.
- Admission to OYSCATECH is free and you are not expected to give any form of payment (kind/cash) to anybody
HND Application Screening :This Application type is for Candidates who have Successfully completed National Diploma (ND) programme with the minimum credit in the required course(s) for the department of choice, applicant applying for HND must have regularised his/her National Diploma (ND) admissions from any approved institution nationwide.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.