Osun State Poly Iree Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session has been Released. Cut-off mark is 120 and 100 for ND and NCE courses respectively. Form cost N2,000.
This is to inform the public that Osun State Polytechnic Iree (Ospoly) Post utme form for 2021/2022 session commenced on Monday 27th September 2021.
This is for both National Diploma (ND) and Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) Programmes.
On this page, we will show you the category of candidates eligible to apply, how to apply and other vital details.
NB: Ospoly won’t conduct post utme aptitude test this year. Just online screening.
Candidates Eligible to Purchase Osun State Poly Iree Post UTME Form:
- Candidates who made Osun State Polytechnic Iree their First or Second Choice in the 2021/2022 UTME as well as those who have changed their first choice of institution to Osun State Polytechnic, Iree and scored 120 and above for ND Courses and 100 for NCE courses.
- In addition, candidates must possess five (5) Credit Passes at not more than two sittings in relevant O’level Subjects, including English Language, Mathematics and three other relevant subjects of the candidate’s proposed course of study.
- Candidates who do not participate in the online Post-UTME screening exercise would not be considered for admission
- Candidates are advised to provide valid and active e-mail addresses and phone numbers. The Polytechnic will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid e-mail addresses and phone numbers.
- Candidates are adviced to submit genuine documents only. Misrepresentation/falsification is a serious offence that attracts disqualification and handing over to the Law Enforcement Agencies.
How to Apply for Osun State Poly Post UTME Form
The cost for OsPoly screening form is Two Thousand naira (N2,000.00) only
Eligible Candidates should log to Osun State Polytechnic, Iree Website and take the following steps:
- Go to https://ospoly.edu.ng/ click on student portal.
- On the page shown, select Post UTME
- Type in your Full Name and E-mail address (unique email address)
- Click Proceed to Payment
- Pay the stated amount using the ATM Card of any Bank of choice for the payment.
- Print out your registration slip and come with photocopies of your JAMB result slip and O’level results to the Academic Affairs Building of the Polytechnic for Screening Exercise on a date to be communicated soon.
Candidates should check the institution’s website for the appropriate date of his/her Department Faculty Screening dates which will be announced later
CLOSING DATE: The deadline to Apply wasn’t specified. Apply as soon as you can.
Further Clarifications may be obtained via by calling any of the following phone numbers: 08038442009 and 08034007555, 08063033656, 09055063355, 08038442069 or send an email: [email protected].
For your reading pleasure, please check out the following recommended links:
- Check Allschool Latest Gist HERE
- How to gain Admission Into any University in Nigeria 2020/2021
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Cheapest Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- Federal Universities Cut-Off Marks
- State Universities Cut-Off Marks
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.