OSUN POLY Cut-Off Mark 2021: Osun State Polytechnic JAMB Cut-off Mark for 2021/2022 Session is Out. See details below.
We are pleased to inform the general public especially aspirants of Osun State Polytechnic Iree that the JAMB cut-off mark for 2021/2022 academic session is 120 and above for ND Courses and 100 for NCE courses.
This implies that all 2021 JAMB candidates who scored at least 100 in UTME and chose Osun Poly as their choice of institution are eligible to get the Osun Poly post utme form.
The departmental cut-off mark for 2021 is not yet out. When it comes out, we will update this page.
Also if you have any questions, please do feel free to ask us using the comment box below and we will be very happy to answer you.
Before we show you the cut-off marks for the year, check out the following recommended articles:
- Daily All Schools Gist
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Cheapest Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Federal Universities Cut-Off Marks
- State Universities Cut-Off Marks
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.