Federal Poly Oko (Oko Poly) Acceptance Fee Payment, Clearance & Registration Procedure for 2018/2019 HND Newly Admitted Students.
- Federal Poly Oko HND Acceptance Fee.
- Federal Poly Oko HND Clearance and Registration Procedure.
- Step 1: ONLINE ACCEPTANCE OF ADMISSION (above).
- Step 2: ADMISSION LETTER/ DEPARTMENTAL CLEARANCE
- Step 3: DATA CAPTURE
- Step 4: SCHOOL FEES
- Step 5: CREATING FILES AND STUDENTS RESIDENCE FORM
- Step 6: ONLINE COURSE REGISTRATION
Federal Poly Oko HND Acceptance Fee.
Every new student will pay N15,500.00 acceptance fee.
Admitted students should apply the following steps for Acceptance of Admission (Note: within two weeks of Notification of Admission):
- Proceed to Bursary section (Revenue Collection [email protected] Extension Site) to generate acceptance Invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference Number.
- Proceed to any of the approved collecting banks to pay your Acceptance fee (on the Remita platform) and obtain payment print out.
- Return to the Bursary (Revenue Unit) with the payment printout to obtain your Acceptance Letter.
Federal Poly Oko HND Clearance and Registration Procedure.
Step 1: ONLINE ACCEPTANCE OF ADMISSION (above).
Step 2: ADMISSION LETTER/ DEPARTMENTAL CLEARANCE
Students who have successfully accepted their admission should proceed to the Registry Unit (Admission
Office) for Admission Clearance, i. e Registry Screening.
- Next, go to your Head of Department and obtain Departmental Clearance.
- Go back to Admissions office for Admission Letter
- Go to the Polytechnic Medical Center for medical examination and obtain your medical certificate of fitness.
Step 3: DATA CAPTURE
Students who have successfully obtained Admission Clearance, Departmental Clearance Note and Medical Certificate of fitness can now go to ICT Center of the Polytechnic along with verified credentials to be captured.
Step 4: SCHOOL FEES
Successfully cleared and captured students can now proceed with school fees payment in the following steps.
- Proceed to Bursary section (Revenue unit) to generate school fees invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference Number.
- Proceed to any approved collecting banks, pay your school fees (on the REMIT A platform) and obtain bank printout
- Go back to Bursary section (Revenue Unit) with photocopies of; a) Acceptance Letter, b) Acceptance invoice and Acceptance Bank pin, c) school fees invoice, d) school fees bank pin.
NOTE: Payment of Acceptance and school fees MUST be made directly into the approved banks by the student concerned. Any payment made through an ‘Agent’ or by any other means is at the person’s risk.
Step 5: CREATING FILES AND STUDENTS RESIDENCE FORM
- Create four (4) files with the required documents (documents list to be provided by admissions office) in each of them; write your names on each file and take all four (4) files to admissions office.
- Collect one file from Admissions office for records. (N.B; Admission office distributes the other three files, one to each of the relevant Academic Departments, verifications-External Department, and retains one for its records).
- Obtain a set of endorsed student Residence Forms from Students Affairs Office (Without paying any fees).
- Complete the seven (7) copies of student Residence Forms.
- Ensure to deliver the completed forms to Students Affairs Office.
Step 6: ONLINE COURSE REGISTRATION
Following a successful departmental clearance, students should register courses online in the following steps.
- Get appropriate courses from your Head of Department for Registration
- Go to the school website (www.federalpolyoko.edu.ng)
- Click on ‘Portal Link‘
- click on ‘verify your account link’ to generate a portal account.
- Login to the portal with respective username and password, and register courses online.
Please be guided accordingly.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.