Delta State Poly Ogwashi Uku HND Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session is Out. This is the first batch.
We are pleased to inform the general public that the management of Delta State Poly Ogwashi-Uku has released the Higher National Diploma (HND) HND Admission List for 2020/2021 Session.
Update: The second list is out. The names of the admitted candidates have been made available at the notice board within the school premises.
OR follow the procedure below to check your name on the school portal.
How to Check Delta State Poly Ogwashi Uku HND Admission List
- Go to DSPG admission portal at https://dspg.waeup.org/login.
- Supply your Username and Password in the required column.
- Finally, click on Login to access your DSPG admission status.
The first batch admission List is available in PDF. CLICK HERE to download the PDF version of the list
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku (DSPG) HND admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session
The following procedures are required for clearance into the institution for the 2020/2021 academic session when your name is published on the admission list.
- Within two weeks of notice of admission, pay your acceptance fee.
- Proceed with your acceptance fee receipt to the medical centre for payment for medical test.
- Proceed to ICT to pay for your SSCE/ ND result verification and submit a photocopy of the results and receipt of payment with the desk officer in ICT.
- Visit the school portal to upload the following original document to your personalised student data page
- Birth certificate either from government hospital or National population commission or a declared age from the court.
- Certificate of local government of origin.
- SSCE or NECO or NABTEB result
- Jamb result for ND admission. (candidates who did ND without JAMB must upload their ND admission letter instead)
- ND result
- IT letter of completion
- Attestation letter from either your church, Imam or Legal practitioner
- Proceed to Admission Office on your scheduled date for physical clearance and sighting of all original documents as in 4 above, inclusive of application print out, medical receipt, acceptance fee receipt and receipt for result verification.
- Cleared students can proceed to pay their school fees and other statutory departmental dues online.
- Proceed to Result Verification unit to obtain your verified result.
- Visit the school bookshop to purchase five green files and make photocopy of all receipts, credentials and printouts into each of the file and label as follows
- Exams and records ( attach 4 self addressed envelope with stamp affixed)
- School (attach 1 self addressed envelope with stamp affixed)
- Student Affairs
KINDLY NOTE THAT YOUR ADMISSION IS A PROVISIONAL ADMISSION. YOU ARE REQUIRED TO COMPLETE YOUR REGISTRATION PROCESS A WEEK BEFORE YOUR FIRST SEMESTER EXAMINATION OR YOU FORFEIT YOUR ADMISSION WITHOUT PREJUDICE.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.