Olusegun Agagu University of Science and Technology, OAUSTECH Matriculation date for 2020/2021 newly admitted students.
This is to inform the general public that the Olusegun Agagu University of Science and Technology (OAUSTECH), OKITIPUPA,11th Matriculation Ceremony for the newly admitted (100 Level and Direct Entry) students into the University for the 2020/2021 Academic Session has been scheduled to hold on Monday 29th November 2021.
The ceremony will hold at the University Auditorium, Main Campus by 12.00pm prompt
All affected students should note the following pre-conditions for 2020/2021 Academic Session Matriculation exercise as follows ;
- The University will matriculate only students that have completed his/her registration at the Academic Affairs Division,
- Duly Registered Students are to collect Matriculation Gown at the Academic Affairs Division by 9.00am on Monday, 29 November, 2021.
- Matriculation oath form has been uploaded on the University website Newly admitted students are expected to print the form and come with it to the Matriculation venue
- After the Matriculation Ceremony, Students are expected to submit the academic gown with signed matriculation oath forms at the same venue where the gown were collected; and
- Matriculation numbers will only be assigned to Matriculated Students
Please note that any Students who fails to complete his/her registration at the Academic Affairs Division would not be matriculated and as such, would be considered to have forfeited his/her admission for the 2020/2021 Academic Session
To be forewarned is to be forearmed. Above for your information and strict compliance,
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.