OAU Pre-Degree Form 2021: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Pre-degree registration for 2021/2022 academic session has commenced. Form cost N15,000. The deadline to apply is 3rd October 2021.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Pre-Degree Programme for 2021/2022 Session.
To be able to purchase the OAU Pre-Degree form, candidates must possess minimum of 5 Credits in 5 subjects at a maximum of two sittings including English Language (for ALL Courses), Mathematics (for Science-based and Social Science-based Courses) and Literature-in-English (for Law).
Duration of Programme
The programme normally runs for two (2) contact periods both within nine (9) calendar months.
OAU Pre-Degree Subjects Combination.
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
|Arts||Government/Literature in English/Religious Studies (GLR)|
|Economics/ Government/Literature in English (EGL)|
|Biological Sciences||Biology/Chemistry/Physics (BCP)|
|Physical Sciences||Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Physics (CMP)|
|Geography/ Mathematics/ Physics (GMP)|
|Social Sciences||Economics/Government/Mathematics (EGM)|
Candidates are to note that the above listed subject combinations meet the requirements (as applicable) for admission into ALL Degree Programmes in Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife.
SEE ALSO: OAU Courses and Requirements.
How to Register for OAU Pre-Degree Admission
To obtain the OAU Pre-Degree form, kindly follow the steps below:
- Pay the Application fee of ₦15,000.00 through e-Tranzact Payment Platform at any branch of First Bank, Skye Bank, Wema Bank or UBA Plc Nationwide. A Receipt which contains a Receipt Number and Confirmation Order Number will be given to you at the Bank. (Please note that Bank charges must be paid).
- Go to OAUCDL website: (www.oaucdl.edu.ng) and Click on: “2021/2022 Pre-Degree Application” and read the Instruction carefully. Create your account by clicking on “Apply Now!“. You are to supply valid username, password, email address and other required information.
- After creating the Account, login back into your Account with your username and password.
- Click on the Payment Method (e-tranzact)
- Fill the online Application Form and upload your recent passport photograph. The passport photograph must meet the following specifications:
- The passport photograph must be coloured with white background (Black and white photograph is not acceptable).
- The passport must be recent (not earlier than 3 Months before the time of the application) and the size should not be more than 100KB.
- After filling the form, logout and keep your username and password safe. (Save your Username and Password on your Phone so as not to forget). Keep checking the website from time to time for the actual date of the entrance examination.
The deadline to apply for the OAU Pre-degree form is Sunday 3rd October 2021.
All candidates should note that OAUCDL HAS NOT AUTHORISED any person(s) or agent(s) to sell application forms on its behalf. Application is strictly on-line.
- Applicants are to note that the Pre-degree entrance exam will be computer-based. You are hereby advised to familiarise yourself with the basic use of computer.
- Pre-Degree Applicants are advised to to be checking our website from time to time for the actual date of the Entrance Exam and other relevant information.
- All candidates are required to register for 2022 UTME during the Programme.
- All Candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL Telephone Numbers.
- The forms must be filled and submitted on-line either immediately or within 2 weeks of accessing the website. No downloaded or printed copies of forms will be accepted.
- Applicants are to note that the Pre-Degree Entrance Exam holds at Ile-Ife Centre and a centre in Ikeja, Lagos State.
- Candidates are advised to follow the Application Instructions very carefully and ensure they select the Correct SUBJECT COMBINATION. Failure to do so may adversely affect the Candidate.
OAU Pre-degree FAQ
Can I Register with Awaiting Result?
Provided that the result will be ready before the admission screening process into the pre-degree programme, awaiting result can be used to apply. You will be required to indicate if you have your five O’level results complete: Simply select NO if you are still awaiting some results; and change it back to YES once you have the result. No candidate without a complete O’level result will be allowed into the programme.
Which Bank will I get the Form from?
Note: For now all payment is through Interswitch WebPay.
The Participating Banks are: First Bank, Skye Bank and UBA.
At the bank, request you want to pay for OAU pre-degree registration, through the eTranzact network. Make sure you mention “eTranzact”.
What Registration Number will I use at the Bank?
You don’t need any registration number to pay for pre-degree application. If the bank keeps insisting on it, you may want to try another bank or simply give them this number (07098758491) so they can speak to us directly.
What is the OAU Pre-degree School Fees?
The fee for the new pre-degree session is not yet officially known. Candidates in the current pre-degree session paid a total sum of N187,500 and N222,500 by male and female students respectively which included accommodation. Information concerning the fees for the coming session will be made available online as soon as possible.
When will my Payment be Confirmed?
Your payment should be confirmed immediately you supply the correct numbers on the eTranzact page. The e-Tranzact receipt number and the confirmation order number are the numbers you need to confirm your payment. Please check all the numbers and make sure they are typed in correctly. If you were sent the numbers via text message, please confirm from the sender that the numbers are correctly typed. Make sure you use the correct values where required.
The Receipt number is about 14 digits long while the confirmation order number is about 22 digits long. Make sure you are not using “Receipt for” or “Teller No.” instead of “Receipt No.“.
If you still have difficulties confirming your payment, please call this line: 07098758491 or write to predegreeoaucdl.edu.ng, stating your name, Receipt No, entrance exam no (if you have it).
I have Completed Filling the Form but it’s still showing “Incomplete Registration”
You most probably did not upload your passport properly. That is the incomplete part of your registration. Once your passport is properly uploaded, it will show on your page on the screen. Complete your registration by uploading your passport.
Can I change my Passport Photograph?
Once you register, you cannot edit some information anymore. However, if you inadvertently uploaded a wrong passport or wish to make some changes on the uploaded passport, please send the following to this address: predegreeoaucdl.edu.ng
- An identification document (eg ID card, international passport, driving license, or sworn affidavit. The document must contain the applicant’s name as it should be, and must have a passport photograph on it.))
- A scanned copy of your e-Transact receipt
- A scanned recent passport photogragh.
- Written detailed account of the error with all necessary information.
I made a mistake on my Name. Can I edit it?
Once you register, you cannot edit some information anymore. However, if you inadvertently mistyped a part of your name, please send the following to this address: predegreeoaucdl.edu.ng
- An identification document (eg ID card, international passport, driving license, or sworn affidavit. The document must contain the applicant’s name as it should be, and must have a passport photograph on it.)
- A scanned copy of your e-Transact receipt
- A detailed account of the error made
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask us using the comment box below or contact Tel: +234(0)810 828 7293, +234(0)811 540 4958, +234(0)811 108 8496. Email: [email protected].
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.