Nasarawa State University Keffi (NSUK) Part-Time Degree Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is still on. The deadline to apply is 31st October 2021. The application form cost a total of N5,000.
AllSchool team is pleased to inform the general public that the Nasawara State University Keffi (NSUK) part-time admission form for 2020/2021 session is still on Interested candidates can still apply!
Yes, the Centre for Continuing Studies, Nasarawa State University, Keffi wishes to advertise the sale of forms for admission into its Part-Time Degree Programmes.
Candidates who are eligible for admission are requested to register online upon paying the mandatory charges at all our accredited banks, including the University Micro Finance Bank.
NSUK Part-Time Degree Available Programmes.
(A) FACULTY OF ADMINISTRATION
- Department of Accounting
- B.Sc. in Accounting
- Department of Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. in Banking and Finance
- Department of Business Administration
- B.Sc. in Business Administration
- Department of Entrepreneurship
- B.Sc. in Entrepreneurship
- Department of Public Administration
- B.Sc. in Public Administration
(B) FACULTY OF ARTS
- Department of English
- B.A in English
- Department of Arabic Studies
- B.A in Arabic Studies
- Department of Islamic Studies
- B.A in Islamic Studies
- Department of French
- B.A in French
(C) FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- Department of Educational Foundations
- B.A (Ed) in Educational Management
(D) FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Department of Economics
- B.Sc. in Economics
- Department of Mass Communication
- B.Sc. in Political Science
- Department of Political Science
- B.Sc. in Political Science
- Department of Sociology
- B.Sc. in Sociology
- Department of Psychology
- B.Sc. in Psychology
- Department of Geography
- B.Sc. in Geography
(E) FACULTY OF NATURAL & APPLIED SCIENCES
- Department of Computer Science
- B.Sc. in Computer Science
- Department of Mathematics
- B.Sc. in Mathematics
- Department of Physics
- B.Sc. in Physics/Electronics
- Department of Statistics
- B.Sc. in Statistics
Requirement for NSUK Part Time Form
- Part-One Applicants: 5 O/Level credits which must include English and Mathematics
- Part-Two Applicants: A National Diploma (ND) or a recognized University Diploma in relevant area, including O/Level requirements in (1) above.
- Part-Five Applicants: A Higher National Diploma (HND), a recognized University Degree or An Advance Diploma as recognized by Nasawara State University, including O/Level requirements in (1) above.
Duration for NSUK Part Time Admission Form.
- Part-One Applicants: (6 years – 12 Semesters)
- Part-Two Applicants: (5 years – 10 Semesters).
- Part-Five: (2 years – 4 Semesters).
Cost of NSUK Part Time Form.
The cost of the NSUK Part-Time Application form for 2020/2021 Session is/are:
- Three Thousand Five hundred naira (N3,500) for JAMB Fee. Please note that JAMB fee will attract extra charges of at least N200
- Five Thousand Naira Only (₦5,315) for NSUK.
How to Apply for NSUK Part-Time Degree Admission.
- STEP 1: Visit the JAMB Portal and create a profile (See ==> How to Create JAMB Profile). Then register for for part-time and make payment of N3,500.
- STEP TWO: Go to NSUK Portal and start your registration. You are required to pay a total of N5,315 to in any of these Banks through REMITTA platform: Diamond Bank, Eco Bank, First Bank, UBA, Zenith Bank, Guarantee Trust Bank, Union Bank, Unity Bank, FCMB, Polaris Bank, Keystone Bank, etc.
- STEP THREE: Revisit NSUK Portal and confirm/complete your registration.
Deadline to apply is now 31st October 2021.
AllSchool team wishes you the best of luck as you apply for the NSUK part-Time admission Form.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.