Nasarawa State University (NSUK) has Released the 2020/2021 Admission Guidelines for all Aspirants who wrote the 2020 JAMB UTME. See the details below.
We are pleased to inform the general public that the management of Nasarawa State University (NSUK) has released the 2020/2021 Admission guidelines for 2020/2021 JAMB UTME Candidates.
This was disclosed in a statement signed by the University’s Registrar, Bala I Ahmed. The statement reads:
PUBLIC ENLIGHTEMENT FOR CANDIDATES SEEKING ADMISSION INTO NASARAWA STATE UNIVERSITY, KEFFI 2020/2021 ACADEMIC SESSION.
Below are the guidelines for Candidates seeking Admission into Nasarawa State University, Keffi.
- The Candidate must have applied to NSUK as first choice and score 160 and above in 2020 UTME. He or she must possess Five (5) Credits Including English and Mathematics at not more than two (2) Sittings.
- Must have the correct subjects Combination for the course applied.
- In the Event that the candidate does not have correct combination for the course applied, he or she must change to a suitable course.
- Candidate must remember his or her e-mail address and password used during JAMB registration.
- Candidate must partake in the online Post-UTME Screening exercise from the beginning to the end by;
- Keying in the “O” Level results Grades.
- Provide a valid scratch card for “O” Level results Verification.
- Direct Entry candidates in Addition must upload a copy of their “A” Level Result (e.g ND, NCE, NSUK Diploma IJMB HND etc). – Candidate Must Ensure that the screening is successful before printing out the Slip.
- Candidate must ensure that the slip printed out have an aggregate score.
- In the event that the print out shows verification in progress or pending, the process have to be repeated all Over.
- The candidate MUST upload his or her “O” level on the JAMB Profile.
- Direct Entry candidates MUST also upload their “O” level and “A” level on their JAMB profile.
- Candidate should visit only JAMB accredited CBT centres and NOT Cyber Cafes.
- Candidate Must ensure that the upload is successful before leaving the CBT centre.
- When given a course Other than the one a candidate applied for, he or she MUST Accept or Reject the New Course on CAPS.
- If Offered Admission, candidate must either Accept or Reject the Admission on CAPS.
Candidates should please NOTE that this is not the Post – UTME Advert. The Advert will soon be released. When it comes out, we will post it on NSUK Post utme form page.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.