NLS Academic Calendar: The Nigeria Law School Academic Calendar for 2018/2019 Session has been Revised. See the new academic calendar below.
We are pleased to inform all the Nigerian Law School (NLS) students that the management of the institution has revised the academic calendar for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Nigerian Law School Academic Calendar.
1st TERM 5 WEEKS (19th Nov to Dec 21st).
- Registration/Induction – Mon 19 to Frid 24th Nov
- Commencement of Lecture – 26th Nov
- DG’s /DDG’s Address – Tuesday 18th Dec
- Welcome Cocktail – Wed 19th Dec
- End of first Term Lectures – 21st December, 2018
- Vacation – 24th December 2018 to Frid 4th January 2019
2ND TERM -14 WEEKS (7th Jan to 12th July).
- Resumption for 2 Term and Continuation of Lectures – Mon 7th Jan., 2019
- 1st Term Law Dinner – Tue. 5th – Thurs. 7th Feb., 2019
- Mock Trials – Mon 1st to Frid 5th April
- 2nd Term Law Dinner – Tue. 9th – 11th April, 2019
- SRC Law Week – Mon 8th to Frid 12th April (From 1pm Daily)
- End of Lectures/Term – 12th April 2019
- Vacation – Mon 15th to Frid 26th April
- Externship Placement – Court – 4 Weeks – 29th April to 24th May
- Externship Placement – Chambers – 6 Weeks – 27th May to 5th July
- Vacation – Mon 8th to Frid 12th July
3rd TERM – 8 WEEKS (15th July to 6th September).
- Continuation of Lectures – Mon 15th 70 Fnd 26th July
- Portfolio Assessment -Mon 29th July to Frid 9th August, 2019
- 3rd Term Law Dinner – Tue. 30th July – 1st August, 2019
- Final Revision – Mon 29th to Frid 2nd August
- Private Revision – Mon 5 th to Thursday 9th August, 2019
- Bar Final Examinations – MCQ – Frid 17th August, 2019
- Bar Final Examinations – 19th to 23 rd August, 2019
- NBA Conference – 26th to 30th August, 2019
POST EXAMINATION ACTIVITIES: (9th September to October 25th)
- Marking and Collation of Bar Final Examinations
- Board of Examiners -Mon Nov 4th
- Board of Studies – Thurs Nov 7th
- Publication of Bar Final Results -Sat Nov 9th
**Call to the Bar Ceremonies announced by Benchers – Tuesday 19th to Thursday 21st November, 2019.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.