NLNG Post-Primary Scholarship: Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas (NLNG) Post-Primary Scholarship Award for 2020 is Out. The deadline to apply is 6th November 2020. This can also be called NLNG Scholarship for Secondary School.
Nigeria NLG (NLNG) invites application from interested and qualified primary school pupils for its 2020 POST PRIMARY SCHOLARSHIP AWARD. The scheme seeks to support high performing basic five and six through secondary education.
Recommended: NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship.
About NLNG Post Primary Scholarship
The scheme aims at assisting high performing basic six pupils in company’s host communities to access post primary education.
The scheme kicked off in 2012 with 28 beneficiaries and, by 2019, it had grown to 342 beneficiaries with a total sum of N825,300,000 ($2.697m) expended to date.
Prospective pupils are admitted to the scheme through an application on company’s website based on advertised criteria. A selection test is then conducted to place the best top candidates onto the scheme.
Applicants Eligible to Apply for NLNG Secondary School Scholarship.
- Must be an indigene of an NLNG host community (NLNG hosts are those communities where the Nigeria LNG Plant is located).
- Must be a Primary Five/Six pupil.
- Must provide Basic Five or Six result.
- Must provide an attestation Letter signed and stamped by the relevant Primary School Head Teacher. This must include the Head Teacher’s contact number(s).
- Must provide indigene confirmation letter signed by the Community Development Committee (CDC) Chairman.
- Must provide Identification Letter from Local Government Area.
- Must not be a child or ward of staff of Nigeria LNG Limited.
- Provide a passport-sized photograph
NLNG Host Communities.
NLNG hosts are those communities where the Nigeria LNG Plant is located, other NLNG Facilities and the particular communities the NLNG Gas Transmission System (GTS) traverses. Our core host is Bonny kingdom.
The Nigeria LNG plant is located in Finima; a community in Bonny kingdom. Bonny kingdom hosts other major NLNG facilities like the Water-Wells (in Abalamabie), the NLNG Residential Area and six GTS communities.
The NLNG Gas Transmission System transverses about 110 communities which cut across nine Local Government Areas and nine kingdoms all in Rivers State. The Port-Harcourt Supply Base, where most logistics and pipeline activities are coordinated, has two major hosts: Amadi-Ama and Ogbumnabali communities.
How to Apply for NLNG Post-Primary Scholarship.
Interested persons should follow the link below to apply.
All applications MUST include the following scanned copies as attachments:
- Attach a passport photograph
- Attach all necessary documents to avoid disqualification
- Fill in valid contact details as this will be used to communicate status of application.
- Adhere to the criteria for the scholarship to avoid disqualification.
- Be aware that only shortlisted applicants shall be invited for the selection interview/test.
- Periodically check their mailbox and the NLNG Official Website. Alternatively you can keep checking this website for updates.
Deadline to Apply.
Apply on/before Friday, 6th November 2020.
NLNG Post Primary Scholarship Advert. Click for better view.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.