Niger State Poly HND Admission Form for 2018/2019 Academic Session is Out. The cost of the form is N5,000. Deadline to apply is 31st October, 2018.
The Niger State Polytechnic, Zungeru hereby announces to the general public, especially its prospective students, that it has commenced the sale of forms for the following Higher National Diploma (HND) (Full-Time) programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session:
Niger State Polytechnic Available HND Programmes.
1.1 SCHOOL OF ADMINISTRATIVE STUDIES
- Public Administration
1.2 SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
- Business and Management Studies
1.3 SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- Electrical Engineering Technology with the following options:
1.4 SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Urban and Regional Planning
1.5 SCHOOL OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES
- Science Laboratory Technology with the following options:
- Computer Science
Niger State Polytechnic HND Admission Requirements.
The minimum entry requirements for Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes in the specified field are:
- National Diploma (ND) in relevant field with a minimum of Lower Credit grade obtained from recognized institution, plus five (5) relevant credits which must include English Language and Mathematics at WAEC/SSCE, NECO, GCE, NABTEB or Teachers’ Grade Two Certificate.
- A minimum of one (1) year post National Diploma (ND) cognate working experience (industrial training).
- All applicants (except those who obtained their ND from Niger State Polytechnic, Zungeru) are to send transcripts of their National Diploma (ND) under confidential covers to the Registrar, Niger State Polytechnic, Zungeru to ease consideration of their admission.
How to Apply for Niger State Polytechnic HND Admission.
All applicants must purchase the Polytechnic admission access Pin from any Commercial Bank through E-Transact for a Non-refundable fee of five thousand naira (N5,000.00) only excluding Bank Charges.
The admission form can be accessed online at the Polytechnic website, www.nigerpoly.edu.ng. Follow these steps to complete the Admission Form online:
- Open to the website
- Click online Forms
- Click Admission Form
- Enter your Pin Code and Click Login
- Fill the Form
- Click Preview Form
- Upload your Passport size Picture and Print Preview
- Click Submit.
Closure of Sales of Admission Form: Sales of Admission Forms ends on 31st October, 2018.
Screening Exercise for all admissions will take place at Niger State Polytechnic, Zungeru, Main Campus on a date to be announced later.
Candidates are to check the Polytechnic website as from 1st November, 2018 for update.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.