Niger Delta University (NDU) Resumption Date for Completion of 2019/2020 Academic Session has been Announced. This is the new resumption date.
This is to inform the University community that the Committee of Provost and Deans (CPD) at its Emergency Meeting held on Friday. July 9, 2021 considered the issue of suspension of academic activities following the recent students’ unrest and decided as follows:
1. Monday, July 12, 2021 – Resumption of academic activities for Postgraduate, Basic/Pre-Degree and Part-Time programmes
2. Monday, July 12 – Friday July 16, 2021 — Continuation of Registration for Postgraduate programmes.
3. Saturday, July 17, 2021 – Opening of Halls of Residence for Regular Undergraduate students
4. Monday, July 19, 2021 – Resumption of academic activities for Regular Undergraduate programmes.
5. Monday, July 19, 2021 – Re-opening of the 2019/2020 School Fees Payment/Course Registration Portal.
6. Monday, July 19, 2021 – Commencement of Examinations for Postgraduate programmes.
For your reading pleasure, please check out the the following recommended links:
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behavior) You Should Never Forget
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Universities & Polytechnics
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.