NDU Jupeb Form 2021: The Niger Delta University (NDU) JUPEB Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session is now on sale. The school properly calls this programme pre-degree. The deadline to apply is now 30th November 2021. Form cost N16,000.
Do you want to study in Niger Delta University (NDU) but not opportune to get the NDU Post UTME Form? Then we are pleased to inform you that the NDU JUPEB Form for 2021/2022 session is out.
In collaboration with the JOINT UNIVERSITIES PRELIMINARY EXAMINATIONS BOARD (JUPEB), the Niger Delta University invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission to the JUPEB Programmes for 2021/2022 session.
Note: In NDU The JUPEB Programme is also called the Pre-degree Programme.
About NDU JUPEB Programme
The Programme leads to the award of the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Certificates which enables candidates to gain Direct Entry Admission to 200 level of the degrees offered by the Niger Delta University and other JUPEB affiliated Universities in Nigeria and Universities abroad.
The JUPEB Certificate is equivalent to the Advance Level GCE or the Old Higher School Certificates (HSC) or IJMB.
For admission into the Niger Delta University and other JUPEB affiliate institutions, each candidate, in addition to passing the prescribed JUPEB examination for issuing the Direct Entry Certificates, must satisfy all admission requirements prescribed by Departments and Faculties of choice.
SEE ALSO: NDU Courses and Admission Requirements.
NDU Admission Requirement
Candidates seeking admission to the NDU JUPEB Programmes must possess a minimum of 5 credit passes in at least Five (5) subjects at “O” Level, including English Language and Mathematics at not more than 2 sittings in the GCE, SSCE (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB).
Available NDU Programmes
The following Faculties and Departments are available
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE:
- Department of Economics, Extension and Rural Sociology
- Department of Crop and Soil Science
- Department of Fisheries and Aquatic Studies
- Department of Animal Science
FACULTY OF ARTS:
- Department of English and Literary Studies
- Department of History and Diplomacy
- Department of Theatre Arts
- Department of Philosophy
- Department of Religious Studies
FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES:
- Department of Biochemistry
- Department of Medicine
- Department of Medical Laboratory Science
FACULTY OF EDUCATION:
- Department of Arts Educational
- Department of Science Education
- Department of Social Science Education
- Department of Educational Foundations
- Department of Vocational/Industrial Technology
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING:
- Department of Agricultural/Environmental Engineering
- Department of Chemical Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering/Hydrology
- Department of Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Department of Mechanical/Marine Engineering
- Department of Petroleum Engineering
FACULTY OF LAW:
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES:
- Department of Finance & Accountancy:
- Banking & Finance
- Department of Business Administration
- Department of Office Information Management
FACULTY OF NURSING:
FACULTY OF PHARMACY:
FACULTY OF SCIENCE:
- Department of Biological Science
- Department of Mathematics/Computer Science
- Department of Geology
- Department of Pure and Applied Chemistry
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES:
- Department of Economics
- Department of Geography/Environmental Management
- Department of Political Science
- Department of Sociology
All the combinations above meet the entry requirement for direct admission to Degree Programmes in the Niger Delta University and other JUPEB affiliate Universities.
DURATION OF NDU JUPEB PROGRAMME: The duration of the study is one Academic Session of two Semesters. It is strictly a non-residential programme.
How to Apply for NDU JUPEB Admission
- Visit http://spsp.ndu.edu.ng/.
- Click on Buy EPin to purchase your NDU JUPEB Application EPin (N16,000:00) online using your Bank Debit/Credit Card.
- Fill the application form with the EPin purchased (generated, sent to your email and phone number) and apply for admission.
- Submit a copy of your completed application form to the office of School of Pre-degree and Basic Studies. ICT building. new site. NDU..
For further information: Contact us @ [email protected], 2348054555194 or whatsapp 08036575692
The closing date for the submission of forms is 30th November, 2021.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.