Nigerian Defence Academy, NDA Screening Test Date for 2021 is now 31st July 2021. This is for 73rd Regular Courses candidates. We will also show you the exam centers and subject combination.
The Nigerian Defence Academy Screening Test for 73rd Regular Course has been scheduled to hold on Saturday 31st July 2021 at the designated centers by 7.00am.
The names of candidates who scored the required NDA Cut off Marks of 180 for all courses less Engineering which is 210 will be uploaded to the portal as soon as NDA obtained same from JAMB.
Please note: Screening Cards and Center Selection will be available as soon as the results are uploaded
Next after the screening test is NDA List of Successful Candidates for Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB)
Last year candidates were asked to come with the following:
- Acknowledgment card.
- NDA Screening Test Admission Card,
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination registration slip,
- two Post card size (3.5 x 5 inches) photographs.
- Each candidate is to write his/her JAMB registration number in full names, state of origin, chosen course, name of test centre and signature at the back of the photograph.
- All candidates are to wear their face-masks and face shields as any candidate without these protective equipment will not be allowed to write the Test.
- All candidates are to come to the Examination venue with HB pencils and eraser.
- Candidates SHOULD NOT come to the Examination Hall with their mobile phones, smart wrist watches and calculator. Any Candidate that comes with these devices stands disqualified.
Please note for strict compliance.
NDA Screening Centers
Below are the Nigerian Defence Academy, NDA Examination Centres in Nigeria.
|1||Adamawa||Government Day Secondary School, Opposite HQ 23 Armd Bde, Yola|
|2||Akwa Ibom||Community Secondary School, Aka Offot, Uyo.|
|3||Bauchi||Government Day Secondary School/Command Day Secondary School, Shadawaka Barracks, Bauchi.|
|4||Borno||Command Day Secondary School, Maimalari Cantonment, Maiduguri|
|5||Edo||Army Day Secondary School NASST, Benin|
|6||Enugu||Command Day Secondary School, Abakpa Barracks, Enugu|
|7||FCT||Command Children School, Mogadishu Cantonment, Abuja|
|8||Imo||Holy Ghost College, Owerri|
|9||Kaduna||Nigerian Defence Academy, Old Site, Ribadu Campus, Kaduna|
|10||Kaduna||Nigerian Defence Academy, Permanent Site, Afaka, Kaduna|
|11||Kano||Air Force Comprehensive Secondary School, Kano|
|12||Kwara||Nigerian Army School of Education (NASE) Ilorin|
|13||Lagos||Command Day Secondary School, Ikeja Cantonment, Lagos|
|14||Lagos||Command Day Secondary School, Ojo, Lagos|
|15||Ondo||Command Secondary School, Akure|
|16||Oyo||Command Day Secondary School Odogbo, Ibadan|
|17||Plateau||Command Secondary School, Zaria Road, Jos.|
The NDA Entrance Exam Subjects Combinations are as follows:
- Candidates for FASS. Candidates for FASS are to answer all questions in any THREE of the following subjects that are applicable to the candidate’s chosen course:
1) Mathematics – (Compulsory for Psychology candidates).
(7) Biology – (Compulsory for Psychology candidates).
- Candidates for Sciences: Candidates for courses in Faculty of Science are to answer questions as follows:
- Mathematics (Mathematics and any 2 of Physics, Chemistry and Economics).
- Physics (Physics and any 2 of Mathematics, Chemistry and Biology).
- Chemistry (Chemistry and any 2 of Physics, Biology and Mathematics).
- Biology (Biology and any 2 of Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics).
- Candidates for Engineering: Candidates for the Faculty of Engineering are to answer ALL questions in the 3 subjects listed below:
- Candidates for Military Science and Interdisciplinary Studies: Candidates for Intelligence & Cyber Security Studies are to answer the following:
- Physics and
- Anyone of Biology, Chemistry or Economics.
Please note that only those with duly printed Examination Card will be admitted into the various centres for the test.
Now if you have any questions please feel free to ask us using the comment box below and we will be very pleased to hear from you.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.