NDA AFSB List for 73 RC: The list of Nigeria Defence Academic, NDA successful / shortlisted candidates for the Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) 73 Regular Course is Out. The candidates are to come for interview from Saturday 14 August – 25 September 2021. See details below.
This is to inform all candidates who participated in Nigeria Defence Academic (NDA) 72nd Regular Course (RC) Screening Test held on Saturday 31 July 2021 that the List of Successful candidates is out.
Successful candidates are invited for interview before the Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) from Saturday 14 August – 25 September 2021 at the Nigerian Defence Academy Ribadu Campus, Kaduna.
Candidates will appear before the AFSB in 3 Batches as follows:
- Batch 1: Candidates from the underlisted states are to report to NDA on Saturday 14-28 August 2021
Bayelsa, Borno, Cross River, Ebonyi, FCT, Jigawa, Kebbi, Kwara, Lagos, Niger, Ogun, Sokoto, Taraba
- Batch 2: Candidates from the underlisted states are to report to NDA on Saturday 28 August 11-September 2021
Anambra, Bauchi, Delta, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Kaduna, Kano, Nasarawa, Ondo, Plateau
- Batch 3: Candidates from the underlisted states are to report to NDA on n Saturday 11-25 September 2021
Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Benue, Imo, Katsina, Kogi, Osun, Oyo, Rivers, Yobe, Zamfara
Before you check your name on the list, please take your time and read the following:
Candidates MUST bring along the original and 2 photocopies each of the following documents:
- JAMB UTME Result Slip 2021.
- Acknowledgement Form and NDA Screening Test Admission Card.
- Academic Certificates / Statements of Result and Testimonials for Primary and Secondary Schools (Junior and Senior).
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age, preferably Birth Certificate.
- Letter of Attestation of State/Local Government Indigeneship duly signed by the SSG or Chairman of Local Government, as the case may be. Certification obtained from a military officer from the candidate’s state of origin, who must be of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel and above or equivalent in the Nigerian Navy and Nigerian Air Force, may be used in place of Local Government Indigeneship Certificate. In this case, the officer must indicate his formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone numbers and e-mail address. The officer must also affix formation/unit stamp and sign.
- Letter of Consent from Parent/Guardian
All candidates on the list are required to Login to their application account (https://rcapplications.nda.edu.ng/#auth/login) and download the following files ahead of the ASFB interview
- Requirements Guide
- Acknowledgement Form
- Examination Screening Test Card
- Attestation Form
- Consent Form
Candidates are to also bring along the following items:
- Writing materials.
- Three blue shorts and 3 white (round-neck) T-shirts.
- A pair of white canvas shoes and 3 pairs of white socks.
- Non-refundable fee of N2, 500.00 each for verification/confirmation of results at WAEC/NECO office.
- Scratch cards for WAEC and/or NECO results for online confirmation of result.
- Four recent coloured passport photographs.
- The second copy of Postcard Photograph that was presented and endorsed at the Exam Centre during the NDA Screening Test.
- Transport money to and from Kaduna.
- Face shield and individual face mask
Now that you have taken note of the above information, now check the list of successful candidates for the AFSB 72nd Regular Cource (RC). Good luck as you check your name.
NDA AFSB List for 73 RC.
The document box above contains the names of candidates shortlisted for NDA 2021 AFSB. If you have difficulty checking your name, then click on the download button below:
If you were successful for the interview, you deserve some accolades. You’re one step closer to your dream. Here at Allschool, we pray you make it to the admission list.
If you didn’t make it to the interview, don’t beat yourself so hard. There’s always a light at the end of the tunnel. Something great will happen. Just don’t stop trying.
Allschool team wishes you best of luck.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.