Nigerian College of Aviation Technology (NCAT) ND Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session has been released on the school portal. We will show you how to check your admission status.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Nigerian College of Aviation Technology (NCAT), Zaria, National Diploma (ND) programmes during the 2020/2021 academic session that they can now check their admission status.
LATEST UPDATE: CAT Admission List is now on the school portal.
How to Check NCAT ND Admission List
Follow the link below to access the NCAT ND admission list on the school portal:
ALTERNATIVELY, NCAT prospective ND students can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your NCAT admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into NCAT ND programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
NOTE: All JAMB Applicants that have been offered admission into National Diploma in Aircraft Engineering Technology programme at NCAT Zaria, should please submit JAMB admission letter at the office of the academic NCAT Zaria.
For more information, you can contact the course coordinator on 08035519972
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the NCAT ND admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.