NAUB Post UTME Form is Out! Nigerian Army University Biu Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session is Out. The cut-off mark is 180 while the form costs N2,000. The deadline to apply is now 29th May 2021.
Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) invites all candidates that have chosen the university as their First Choice for Direct Entry (DE) and UTME during the 2020/2021 JAMB UTME that the NAUB Post utme form for 2021/2021 session.
Latest Update: NAUB has extended the deadline to obtain the post utme application. The deadline to apply is now 29th May 2021.
All qualified candidates who scored 180 points and above for UTME, as well as those for Direct Entry (DE) are hereby invited to apply for Post-UTME and DE online screening for admissions into all programmes of the University for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Note: NAUB didn’t sell the post utme form for 2019/2020 session due to the COVID-19.
The exercise is slated to run between 17th May to 29th May 2021.
All candidates for UTME and DE Admissions are to pay their Post Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) fees of N2,000 through Remita. UTME Candidates are to upload their O Level results on JAMB CAPS. In addition, DE Candidates are to send their A’Level result to [email protected]
See the NAUB Cut-off marks.
The Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) is a public tertiary institution established to engage in imparting knowledge and skills to students using specialized facilities and multi-disciplinary approach; a centre of excellence for various innovative researches and development in military science and technology, logistic management, humanities and other related disciplines.
SEE ALSO: How to Check NAUB Admission List.
Nigerian Army University Application Form Requirements.
Only candidates who have chosen NAUB as their first choice and have a minimum score of 180 points in the 2020 UTME and DE candidates with a minimum of Upper-Credit and NCE with at least 12 points from accredited Institutions of learning are eligible for the Post-UTME Online Screening.
In addition, all candidates must possess at least (5) credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language, Mathematics and any other course qualifying subject(s) at not more than two (2) sittings in their O-Levels. PARTICIPATION IN THE POST-UTME AND DE SCREENING IS MANDATORY FOR ALL INTERESTED CANDIDATES.
How to Apply for NAUB Post UTME
- Go to NAUB Post Utme Portal
- Select your mode of entry e.g Undergraduate UTME or Undergraduate DE then click next.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the box provided and click next.
- Proceed to fill the rest of the form, inputting only information that pertains to you.
- Only the application of candidates who have completed the form to the point where their payments RRR from Remita was correctly entered would have completed the process.
- All applicants that have filled the online screening form before today 17/05/2021 are to log back in to update the form appropriately to include their payment RRR number.
If you have any questions, please feel free to use the comment box below.
For your reading pleasure, please check out the the following recommended links:
- Check Allschool Latest Gist HERE
- How to gain Admission Into any University in Nigeria 2020/2021
- How to Score Extremely High in your POST UTME
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Cheapest Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- Federal Universities Cut-Off Marks
- State Universities Cut-Off Marks
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.