Nasarawa State Schools Resumption Date: Are you among those who want to know when Schools in Nasarawa State will Resume? Then this page was created just for you.
In keeping with the 2020/2021 School Calendar, the Honourable Commissioner, Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology wishes to announce the resumption dates for the third term, 2020/2021 session for both Public and Private Schools across the State
Accordingly, the Resumption dates are as follows;
- Boarding Schools – Sunday 4th July, 2021
- Day Schools – Monday 5th July, 2021
By this announcement, Parents and Guardians are requested to send their Children Wards to school without delay as Principals have been directed to commence normal academic activities as from Monday. 5th July, 2021
All Chief Evaluation Officers are directed to monitor and more compliance with the directive, please
If you have any questions, kindly feel free to ask us using the comment box below. We will be very pleased to answer you.
If you don’t have any question, kindly go through some posts we have just for you:
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behavior) You Should Never Forget
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Universities & Polytechnics
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.