2020/2021 physical screening exercise by Nasarawa state scholarship board for students who have applied and completed the online registration will commence from Monday 7th – Thursday 17th June 2021.
Below is the detailed schedule of the screening:
1- KEFFI ZONE
- Date :7th -9th June 2021
- Venue: Nasarawa state university Keffi
- Time :9am to 4pm daily
2- AKWANGA ZONE
- Date: 10th to 11th June 2021
- Venue:college of Education Akwanga
- Time:9am to 4pm daily
3. LAFIA ZONE
- Date:15th to 17th June 2021
- Venue : College of Agriculture science and technology lafia
Documents Needed for Nasarawa State Scholarship Screening Exercise
- Admission letter
- Local Government indigene certificate
- Recent School fees receipt
- National ID card
- Printed Slip(Acknowledgement copy) duly signed
- CHPA printout duly signed by the head of department
PLEASE NOTE : All students that have registered can avail themselves in any of the screening venues irrespective of their local Government or schools of study.
Furthermore, those that applied and could not print their slips or misplaced the slip can log in to www.nasscholarship.com.ng to get a reprint while it will last to 5th June 2021.
All other genuine complains shall be addressed after the exercise at the state scholarship board lafia from 18th to 21st June 2021.
Help disseminate through your mediums please
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.