NDU Courses and Requirements: List of Courses offered in Niger Delta University (NDU). Their JAMB Subject Combination, O’level and UTME Requirement. WE WILL ALSO SHOW YOU THE NEWLY INTRODUCED COURSES.
This page will list out the official and accredited courses offered in Niger Delta University (NDU). Please note that once new courses are added to the list, we will update this page.
When you click on the course, you will be redirected to the appropriate faculty, JAMB subject combination, O’level and direct entry (DE) requirement.
- NDU Post UTME Form
- Universities that Accepts D7 in English Language
- List of Universities in Nigeria & Courses Offered
- Latest News from Niger Delta State University.
NDU New Courses and JAMB Subject Combination
Note: English language is a compulsory UTME subject for all courses.
FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES
- HUMAN ANATOMY: Mathematics, Biology and Chemistry or Physics
- HUMAN PHYSIOLOGY Physics, Chemistry and Biology
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE Any three Arts or Social Sciences Subjects
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- MASS COMMUNICATION: Any three Arts or Social Sciences Subjects
FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
- ARCHITECTURE: Physics, Mathematics and Any of Chemistry, Geography, Art, Biology and Economics
- QUANTITY SURVEYING: Physics, Mathematics and Any of Chemistry, Geography, Art, Biology and Economics
- BUILDING Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING: Mathematics, Geography and one of Economics, Physics, Chemistry
- ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT: Biology, Chemistry and either Physics or Mathematics.
Below are the old courses in Niger Delta University (NDU).
NDU Courses and Requirements
Please Note: All Engineering, Medical, Nursing, Agricultural courses are five years course..
- Agricultural Economics and Rural Sociology
- Agriculture in Crop Production Technology and Soil Science
- Livestock Production Technology (faculty of Agric)
- Fisheries Production Technology
- English and Literary Studies
- Fine and Applied Arts
- History and Diplomacy
- Theatre Arts
- Religious Studies
- Medical Biochemistry
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Teacher Education
- Educational Foundation
- Vocational/ Industrial Education
- Agricultural and Environmental Engineering
- Chemical/ Petrochemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Marine Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Finance and Accountancy
- Business Administration
- Biological Science
- Pure and Applied Chemistry
- Mathematics & Computer Science
- Geography and Environmental Management
- Political Science
Admission Requirements for some Specific Requirements
Note: Scroll/swipe the table to view the full requirement
|Departments||UTME Requirements||NDU Admission Requirements|
|Agriculture in Crop Production Technology and Soil Science||English, Chemistry, Biology/ Agriculture and any one of Physics and Mathematics.||English, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology or Agricultural Science, and Physics.|
|Livestock Production Technology||English, Chemistry, Biology/ Agriculture and any one of Physics and Mathematics.||English, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Biology or Agricultural Science.|
|Fisheries||English, Chemistry, Biology/ Agriculture and any one of Physics and Mathematics.||English, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Biology or Agricultural Science.|
|Sociology||English, Government or History plus two other Social Science/Arts subjects.||Five ‘O’ level credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Government or History and three other subjects.|
|Departments||Programmes||UTME Requirements||Admission Requirements|
|Teacher Education||a) Education Arts Programmes:
i) English and Literary Studies
ii) Christian Religious Studies iii) History and Diplomacy
|English, Three relevant Science or NBC subjects||English Language, Mathematics, and any other three subjects, two of which must be Arts subjects.|
|b) Science Education Programme:
i) Biology Education
ii) Health Education
iii) Chemistry Education
iv) Human Kinetics Education
v) Integrated Science
vi) Physics Education
vii) Mathematics Education
|English, Mathematics and any two other Science Subjects||English Language, Mathematics, and any other three subjects, two of which must be science subjects.|
|c) Social Science Education Programme:
i) Economics Education
ii) Political Science Education
iii) Geography & Env. Sc. Education iv) Social Science Education
|English, the subject of study and
two other relevant
|English Language, Mathematics, and any other three subjects, two of which must be Social Science subjects.|
|Educational Foundation||a) Guidance and Counselling||English, the subject of study and two other relevant subjects||English, Mathematics, Biology and any other two subjects.|
|b) Educational Administration. Educational Management All with options in (a) Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Economics, Political Science, Geography and Environmental Management (b) English, History and Diplomacy, Religious Studies||English, the subject of study and two other relevant subjects||English, Mathematics, Economics and any other two subjects.|
|Vocational and Technology Education||a) Agric Education||English, Technical Drawing, a subject of specialization and Mathematics or Physics||English Language, Mathematics, Biology/Agricultural Science and any other two science subjects.|
|b) Business Education||English, Technical Drawing, a subject of specialization and Mathematics or Physics||English Language, Mathematics, and any three of Principles of Accounts, Commerce/Economics, Insurance, Store Keeping/Management, Word Processing, including any one of the Social Science subjects.|
|c) Technology Education||English, Technical Drawing, a subject of specialization and Mathematics or Physics||English Language, Mathematics and any three of Physics, Chemistry, Technical Drawing and other relevant science subjects.|
See the Official Website of Niger Delta University (NDU) Here.
Remember if you have any questions concerning NSUK courses, use the comment box below.
We hope this page is helpful? Don’t forget to share with friends on Facebook, Twitter and WhatsApp using their respective buttons below.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.