List of Courses offered in Bayero University Kano (BUK). Their JAMB Subject Combination, O’level & DE Requirement.
This page will list out all the approved courses or programmes offered in Bayero University Kano (BUK). It will also lead you to the appropriate requirement for the respective courses.
We will also show you their correct jamb subject combination, UTME requirement, and Direct Entry (DE) requirement.
- BUK School Fees Schedule
- How to Apply for BUK Post UTME Form.
- Universities that Accepts D7 in English Language
- List of Universities in Nigeria & Courses Offered.
- See all latest news from Bayero University Kano (BUK) HERE.
- List of Courses offered in BUK
- Faculty of Agriculture
- Arts and Islamic Studies
- Allied Health Sciences
- Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
- Faculty of Clinical Sciences
- Faculty of Computer Science and Info. Tech.
- Faculty of Communications
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of Earth and Environmental Science
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Social and Management Sciences
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
List of Courses offered in BUK
Info: This page will be updated when a new programme is introduced.
Click on each course/department to know their accurate JAMB subject combination, O’level and Direct Entry (DE) requirement.
Faculty of Agriculture
Arts and Islamic Studies
- English and Literary Studies
- Linguistics and Foreign Languages
- Islamic Studies
- Nigerian Languages
Allied Health Sciences
Faculty of Clinical Sciences
Faculty of Computer Science and Info. Tech.
Faculty of Communications
Faculty of Dentistry
Faculty of Earth and Environmental Science
- Environmental Management
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Estate Managements
- Quantity Surveying
Faculty of Education
- Adult Education and Community Services
- Library and Information Sciences
- Science and Technology Education.
- Special Education
- Physical and Health Education
Faculty of Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Petroleum and Chemical Engineering