LAUTECH Biometric Data Capturing for New Students Admitted in 2018/2019 Academic Session.
All the newly admitted students of the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) are by this notice informed that the management of LAUTECH has released the biometric data capturing schedule for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Biometric Data capturing for Newly Admitted Students commences at the OLD ICT Building, LAUTECH as follows:
- Time: 9am – 12noon daily as scheduled below:
- Monday – Faculty of Engineering and Technology (FET)
- Tuesday – Faculty of Pure and Applied Sciences (FPAS)
- Wednesday – Faculty of Agricultural Sciences (FAS)
- Thursday – Faculty of Environmental Sciences/ Faculty of Management Sciences (FES/FMS)
- Friday – Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences (FBMS)
Please note the following:
- Students should have completed their Biodata Form online before proceeding for Biometric Capturing.
- Students are to come along with a copy of their Admission Letter.
RECOMMENDED: LAUTECH Code of Conduct for All Students.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.