Lagos State University LASU Sandwich Admission Form for 2021 Contact Session is out. The form is N10,000. See how to apply and other details below.
Allschool Team wishes to inform the general public that Lagos State University is inviting applicants to apply for the degree sandwich admission for 2021 Contact session.
LASU Sandwich Courses.
B.SC [ED], B.A [ED] and B.ED: FOUR  AND FIVE  YEARS SANDWICH DEGREE PROGRAMMES IN THE FOLLOWING COURSES:
- B.Sc Education: Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Human Kinetics Sports and Health Education, Health Education, Educational Technology and Computer Science Education
- B.Sc. Education: Economics, Political Science, Geography, Business Education, Accounting Education and Educational Management
- B.A. Education: History, Christian Religious Studies, Islamic Religious Studies, French, English, Yoruba and Arabic
- B.Ed: Early Childhood and Primary Education, Guidance and Counseling Education
LASU Sandwich Admission Requirements.
GENERAL BASIC REQUIREMENTS:
- Five  ‘0’ Level Credit or TCII Merit Passes at not more than two  sittings and two  of the subjects at ‘A’ Level or NCE Merit Passes in relevant areas.
- A University/Polytechnic two  -year Diploma Certificate in the relevant area obtained at not less than Merit level.
- Credit Pass in English Language and Mathematics is compulsory for all courses.
SPECIFIC SUBJECT AREA REQUIREMENTS:
- English Major: Credits Pass in Literature in English and English Language at ‘0’ Level or its equivalent
- Economic Major: Credit Pass in English Language, Mathematics and Economics
- Human Kinetics Sports and Health Education; Political Science Major: At least a Credits Pass in English Language and Mathematics at ‘0’ Level or its equivalent
- Health Education Major: [i] A Credit Pass in English Language and Mathematics [ii] Holders of Staff Registered Nurse and Midwifery Certificates, Environmental Health,
- Diploma from the School of Health Technology Plus five  ‘0’ Level Credit Passes to include English Language and Mathematics are also eligible.
- Mathematics and Science Major: Credit Pass in Mathematics and English Language
- ICAN [Part II] CIS [Part II] are acceptable for Economics
- Holders of Certificate issued by recognized Arabic Institution who may not have written Arabic at SSCE/GCE ‘0’ Level will be considered for admission subject to the fulfillment of other entry requirements, NCE [Arabic] at Merit Level is also acceptable.
- LASU accepts any other Arts/Social Sciences subject in lieu of Yoruba Language.
- Diploma in Health Education, Environmental Health, Physical Education, Social Work, Health Administration, Certificate in Coaching, Advanced Diploma in Sports from Nigerian Institute for Sports with at least overall grades of Merit Plus five  ‘0’ Level Credit/TC II Merit Passes to include English Language and Mathematics are also acceptable for Human Kinetics Sports and Health Education
LASU Sandwich Courses Duration.
- FOUR  YEAR DEGREE PROGRAMME: The four  year Degree Programme is designed for candidates with NCE/ND Merit/Upper Credit grade and above.
- FIVE  YEAR DEGREE PROGRAMME: The five  year Degree Programme is designed for candidates with WASC/SSCE/TC II and NCE who fall short of entry qualification for the four  year Sandwich Degree Programme.
How to Apply for LASU Sandwich Admission Form.
Application Form is obtainable from Lagos State University Website: www.lasu.edu.ng on the payment of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only, as application fee. However, candidates are requested to submit a copy of their online application forms and appropriate ‘0’ Level scratch card[s] to the Directorate of Sandwich Degree Programme.
DISCLAIMER: Any applicant who pays money into any individual/another account/or through other means aside from the one above, does that to his/her own disadvantage.
CLOSING DATE: Closing date of application is Six  weeks from the date of this publication.
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION: Entrance Examination and Interview will hold on Saturday, 14th August 2021 at 3-in-1 lecture theatre (Hall 1 and 2) by 8:00 am. Candidates are advised to come along with their writing materials, originals and photocopies of all their credentials.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.