Lagos State University (LASU) Indigeneship Verification exercise for 2021 UTME candidates who are indigenes of Lagos State. The deadline to apply is 5th November 2021. The form cost N5,000.
All Candidates of Lagos State Origin who chose Lagos State University as First Choice in the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) and scored a minimum of 190 are hereby informed that the registration for Indigeneship Verification Exercise for 2021/2022 Admission Exercise will commence on Monday, 11th October, 2021 to close on Friday, 5th November, 2021.
The Verification Interview will start on Wednesday, 20th October, 2021.
Please, NOTE that the Indigeneship Verification Exercise does not guarantee or serves as a proof of admission into the Lagos State University.
How to Apply for LASU Indigeneship Verification Exercise
Candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of the sum of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) only into the Lagos State University Account online through this link: www.lasu.edu.ng/ive
- Please NOTE that ONLY Candidates who are of Lagos State Origin are eligible for screening. Candidates in this category are expected to be CLEARED by the Independent Indigeneship Verification Committee (IIVC) BEFORE being considered for admission,
- Old applicants for 2019/2020 and 2020/2021 academic sessions that have not been offered admission will only revalidate their indigenship Clearance Certificates online at www.lasu.edu.ng without making any payment,
- All applicants must observe Covid-19 protocol; No entry without Face mask, Physical distancing, Provision of hand sanitizer and Test of body temperature at the entrance of each hall.
DISCLAIMER: Any applicant who pays money to any individual/other account or through other means aside from the one above, does so, to his/her own disadvantage.
ONLY THOSE WHO SCORED I90 AND ABOVE IN THE 2021 UNIFIED TERTIARY MATRICULATION EXAMINATIONS (UTME) ARE ELIGIBLE.
ACCEPTABLE DOCUMENTS FOR IIVE EXERCISE FOR LAGOS STATE INDIGENES
Please Note: The documents below is based on last year’s requirements.
- Photocopy of Birth certificate of the Applicant
- Photocopy of Birth certificate of the Applicant father
- Evidence of Title to Landed property (Long-standing title usually over 50years)
- Written Testimony from relevant Oba to certify claim to Lagos State
- Written Testimony from Secretary to your Local Government Area
- Certificate of Origin from local government
- Original Jamb result
- Olevel Result
- Passport photography
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.