Kwara State University (KWASU) Pre-degree/Remedial & IJMB Admission Form for 2021/2022 Session has been Released. The form costs N15,000.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for 2021/2022 admission into Pre-degree/Remedial and IJMB programmes of the Kwara State University, Malete.
The programmes, which are for duration of one Academic year are:
- IJMB planned to intensively prepare students to obtain admission into 200 level in any University;
- Remedial/Pre-degree planned to prepare candidates who have deficiencies in WASSCE, NECO, GCE, JAMB and NABTEB results for admission into various Degree Programmes of KWASU after taking UTME and meeting all necessary requirements.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR KWASU PRE-DEGREE/REMEDIAL & IJMB
For IJMB, candidates must have five credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language at not more than (two) 2 sittings in O’ level WASSCE, NECO or GCE.
For Remedial/Pre-degree programme, candidates must have at least 4 credit passes at not more than two settings in O’ level WASSCE, NECO or GCE. Holders of Senior Islamic Studies Certificate (SISC) are also eligible for Pre-degree programme, provided they have at least four credit passes including English and Arabic Language. in O’ level WASSCE, NECO or GCE at not more than two 2 sittings.
For the Remedial Programme, candidates must have at least three (3) credit passes in the relevant subjects to include English or Mathematics in ‘O’ level WASSCE, NECO or GCE at a sitting.
The students are expected to enroll for courses in Solar Energy (SE) and Information and Communication Technology (ICT) at Kwara State University, Malete as additional value to the programmes.
HOW TO APPLY FOR KWASU PRE-DEGREE/REMEDIAL & IJMB ADMISSION
To obtain the Application Form, candidates are to pay the sum of:
- Pre-Degree/Remedial N15, 000
- IJMB N15, 000 only
Apply online at myportal.kwasu.edu.ng
All payment should be done online through KWASU payment platform
KWASU School Fees for Remedial/Pre-degree & IJMB
Remedial/Pre-degree: Total fees payable for is Fifty Thousand Naira (N50,000) only.
IJMB: Total fees payable for Science students is N165, 000 and Non-Science students is N135, 000.
For further enquiries CONTACT THE FOLLOWING NUMBERS:
08039112665, 08038315408, 08133367209, 08167998627& 08062075797
Mohammed A. Shuaib
Below are some recommended Links for your reading consumption:
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behavior) You Should Never Forget
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Universities & Polytechnics
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.