Kwara Poly ND Part-time Courses and Requirements for 2020/2020 Academic Session.
In this page, we will list out all Kwara State Polytechnic National Diploma (ND) Part-time courses and their accurate admission requirements.
The courses below were advertised for admission into 2020/2021 Academic session. See how to Apply for Kwara Poly ND Part-time Admission.
Before we list out the courses, kindly be informed that in Kwara Poly, ND Part-time Programmes are three years courses (ie, you will study the course for 3 years).
Kwara Poly ND Part-time Courses
The following programmes are available on Part-Time basis only for three academic sessions.
- Science Laboratory Technology with options in Chemistry, Microbiology, Physics with Electronics and Biochemistry.
- Hospitality Management
- Estate Management
- Architectural Technology
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Building Technology
- Banking & Finance
- Business Administration and Management.
- Public Administration
- Purchasing & Supply
- Computer Science
- Office Technology & Management
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Mining Engineering Technology
- Metallurgical Engineering Technology
Entry Requirements for Kwara Poly ND Part-time Programme
- Applicants for admission into Part-Time National Diploma (ND) programmes will be required to have a minimum of five O/L Credits in relevant subjects at SSCE, GCE, NECO and NABTEB at not more than two sittings.
- CREDIT PASSES IN MATHEMATICS AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE ARE COMPULSORY FOR ALL APPLICANTS SEEKING ADMISSION INTO ANY PROGRAMME IN THE POLYTECHNIC. IN ADDITION, THE OTHER THREE SUBJECTS MUST BE RELEVANT TO THE COURSE OF CHOICE.
- Applicants for admission into Part-Time National Diploma (ND) programmes will be required to register at the JAMB e-Facility portal via https://www.jamb.org.ng/eFacility./Login
Allschool Team wishes you best of luck in your Academic Pursuit!
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.