Kebbi State University of Science and Technology Aliero, KSUSTA Admission list for 2020/2021 academic session is out. This is the first, second, and third batch.
This is page is exclusively for aspirants of KSUSTA in 2020/2021 Academic Session. AllSchool Team wishes to inform you that the Kebbi State University of Science and Technology Aliero (KSUSTA) Admission list for 2020/2021 academic session has been released.
Latest Update: KSUSTA 4th Admission List is out.
Admitted candidates are to come for registration at the designated registration centre within the University with effect fro Monday, 17th May, 2021. Candidates who fail to register within the specified period would be charged for late registration. [Check KSUSTA Registration Procedure for Fresh Students Here]
Admitted candidates are advised to check their JAMB profile to accept the admission and print-out JAMB online admission letter. You are also expected to visit the University portal to print-out your Admission Status letter once you received an SMS.
On Registration Fees, candidates are to visit their profile account on the University portal www.ksusta.net to generate their registration fees for both State and other States Indigenes and for more guidelines on Registration Procedure. Students who wish to be accommodated into the University Hostel are to pay additional fee of ₦15,000:00 for bed space per student, per session.
Please note, admitted candidates are expected to come along with Originals of all their credentials, UTME Result Notification, JAMB Online Admission Letter, Admission Status letter from the University portal and 10 copies of passport photographs.
How to Check KSUSTA Admission List.
CHECK ADMISSION STATUS ON JAMB PORTAL via the procedure below:
- FOURTH LIST: Click Here to view the names of admitted students
THIRD LIST: Click Here to download the PDF.
SECOND LIST: Go to http://www.ksusta.net/node/183
FIRST LIST: Go to http://www.ksusta.net/admissionlist
- The list will be displayed. Search your name on it.
- If admitted, you will see your name on the list.
- Congratulations to admitted students.
- Go jamb.gov.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Then click on Admission Status,
- You should then click on check admission status or
- Click on Access my CAPS.
- Select the three doted line at the top right-corner of your browser ( i.e. ⋮) and then tick ‘Desktop site‘. (you can click on the image for better view)
- Then click on admission status
- You will either see admission in progress check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS..
- Case 1: If you see CONGRATULATIONS…, accept/Reject your admission and wait for further instruction.
- Case 2: If you see admission in progress, then be patient, the status will change in few days/weeks. Just check back after some time.
- Case 3: Not Admitted, if in such case, please don’t give up yet! You might still gain admission. Just be hopeful!
- KSUSTA School Fees
- KSUSTA Registration Procedure
- 10 Easy Ways To Remember Everything You Read in The Exam Hall
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Top 19 Medical Schools in Nigeria (No 5 will surprise you).
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behavior) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Universities & Polytechnics
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.