Kogi State University, KSU Resumption Date for Completion of 2019/2020 Session has been Announced. See details below.
This is to inform the general public especially students of Kogi State University (KSU) that the school management have announced Monday 14th September 2020 as the Resumption date for completion of 2019/2020 Academic Session.
This was announced in an internal memo signed by Professor C. I. Oyewole and directed to all students of the university.
In the memo, it was disclosed that the First Semester Examination for 2020/2021 Session will hold between Friday 2nd October – 26th October 2020. While GST examinations will hold between 27th – 30th October 2020.
Tuesday 27th October 2020 has been scheduled as the date for continuation of Second Semester for 2019/2020 Academic Session.
See the memo below:
The Allschool Team wishes all Prince Abubakar Audu University Anyigba (formerly called Kogi State University) Students best of luck in their forth coming examination.
For your reading pleasure, please check out the the following recommended links:
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behavior) You Should Never Forget
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Universities & Polytechnics
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.