LATEST UPDATE: This is to inform all candidates who participated in KSU Post UTME Screening that the KSU Second Batch Admission List for 2020/2021 Session is not yet out.
As soon the KSU 2nd admission list 2020/2021 comes out, we will update this page. We advice you keep checking this page.
If you have any question, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Universities & Polytechnics
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- How to Check Admission Status on JAMB Caps Portal
- JAMB Admission Portal.
The information below is for last academic session
Kogi State University (KSU) Admission List for 2019/2020 Academic Session is Out. At first the admission was only on jamb portal, but now it’s on KSU Portal.
This is to inform all candidates who participated in KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY 2018/2019 POST UTME screening and perform very well, that the KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY (KSU) Admission list for 2019/2020 academic session have been released.
The KSU admission list released is for both Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) candidates and direct entry (DE) candidates. In this post AllSchool will show you how to check the KSU direct entry and UTME admission list.
How to Check the KSU Admission List
At first, the Kogi State University Admission List was only available on the JAMB Admission Portal and JAMB Caps Portal. But now, the admission is available on KSU Portal.
Check KSU Second Batch Admission List on School Portal
- Go to the KSU Admission Portal at (portal.kogistateuniversity.edu.ng/Admissionlist)
- Select Session or Academic Year (eg 2019/2020 session)
- Click on ‘View List’ to view the names of students that made it to KSU Admission List.
Please also make sure you accept your KSU admission on JAMB CAPS Portal
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.