The management of Kogi State Polytechnic has introduced STUDENTS’ DOCKET as permit to examination hall.
This was disclosed in a memo directed to all students of the Institution
The memo directed all students to login to their portal and print out their EXAM DOCKET in coloured.
No student will be allowed into the exam hall without the exam docket.
A few days ago, the school authorities also reminded students that they won’t be allowed into the exam hall if they are yet to pay their school fees.
This was disclosed in a memo directed to all staff students of the institution.
The memo fully reads:
RE: NO FEE! NO EXAMINATIONSAND THE COMPULSORY HANGING OF IDENTITY CARDS
I am directed to remind all students of the polytechnic that no Student(s) will be allowed to write examinations without the payment of his/her School Fee.
You are advised by this notice, reminded of the compulsory hanging of identity cards on the chest always.
Consequently, you’re to wear your Identity cards while in office, lecture rooms and examination halls.
All staff and students are to adhere to this notice.
For you reading please, check the following links:
Check out the following links:
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behavior) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Universities & Polytechnics
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.