Katsina State Institute Of Technology and Management (KSITM) Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session is Out. This is the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and supplementary Batch.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Katsina State Institute Of Technology and Management (KSITM) various programmes during the 2020/2021 academic session and also participated in the screening exercise that they can now check their admission status.
KSITM admission list has been successfully uploaded on the school website.
How to Check KSITM Admission List
- Go to the institute admission status checking portal at https://students.ksitm.net/check-admission
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column
- Finally, click on the ‘Check’ button to access your admission status.
Registration commences immediately.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the KSITM admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.