Application for 2021 KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship is on. Deadline to apply is 8th October 2021. Candidates who scored 230 in jamb or are in their 100/200 level are eligible to apply.
In line with KPMG Nigeria’s commitment to improving communities, KPMG will be contributing to the advancement of education. This will be through the KPMG Scholarship Programme to sponsor selected candidates through their university course.
KPMG is an international organization that started operations in Nigeria in 1978. The acronym KPMG stands for Klynveld, Peat, Marwick and Goerdeler respectively.
Students Eligible to Apply for KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship 2021.
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Must have completed their secondary education at a state public secondary school
- Must possess a minimum of 5 distinctions from WASSCE/NECO (including Mathematics and English)
- Must posess a minimum score of 230 in Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- Must already have an admission letter or a provisional letter of admission to a federal institution in Nigeria
- Applicants in 100L and 200L as at time of application will be considered.
How to Apply for KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
CLOSING DATE: The deadline to apply is Friday, 8 October 2021 by 11:59pm.
Kindly note that only candidates that have correctly completed the application form and meet the above-stated eligibility criteria will be invited for a test.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.